Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s not Mario and I know I’ve said it before but Glasgow’s scummy Mummy has got me hooked. I’m now counting the number of lies she tells each week, we are only on Thursday and I’ve counted 12 so far. And she spends money quicker than Mario can blow dry his three hairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know she’s not Mario and I know I’ve said it before but Glasgow’s scummy Mummy has got me hooked. I’m now counting the number of lies she tells each week, we are only on Thursday and I’ve counted 12 so far. And she spends money quicker than Mario can blow dry his three hairs.
I watch too what lies have you noticed? I am starting to think that aswell about lying! And omg I know it’s burning a hole in her pocket

Reactions: 5
Now she’s comparing herself to Kanye West ....she spends loads yet her actually house is a riot !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If you’re on about who I think you are, she’s something else! Goes on about her kids behaviour and the dog but lets them run riot. What does she expect. Does my head in.

The wean was going to have two black eyes because she cut her nose - no, she’s cut her nose ya whalloper!

She was starting with a personal trainer, for the 84th time since lock down.

She is looking to get a second dog, naw yer no, shut up!

Honestly, everyday it’s something else and the addiction to buying bath bombs and rotten Calvin Klein clothes is off the scale.

And don’t start me on the bags under her eyes...

Now the wean has jammed her fingers in the door and wants nurses to tell her if she needs to get it checked out - Naw, you don’t, shut the duck up.

No wonder I drink at 9am.

Mario, please come back, I need you. ☹

Now she’s comparing herself to Kanye West ....she spends loads yet her actually house is a riot !!!!!!
She spent a fortune on stuff for the front garden but her grass is now the height of the fence. She’s no worked a day in 4 months, and doesn’t actually look after her weans so could be out there with a strimmer!

Can someone tell me what is remotely likeable about her? I can’t find a single thing, but I am fascinated with how much shite she talks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The wean was going to have two black eyes because she cut her nose - no, she’s cut her nose ya whalloper!

She was starting with a personal trainer, for the 84th time since lock down.

She is looking to get a second dog, naw yer no, shut up!

Honestly, everyday it’s something else and the addiction to buying bath bombs and rotten Calvin Klein clothes is off the scale.

And don’t start me on the bags under her eyes...

Now the wean has jammed her fingers in the door and wants nurses to tell her if she needs to get it checked out - Naw, you don’t, shut the duck up.

No wonder I drink at 9am.

Mario, please come back, I need you. ☹

She spent a fortune on stuff for the front garden but her grass is now the height of the fence. She’s no worked a day in 4 months, and doesn’t actually look after her weans so could be out there with a strimmer!

Can someone tell me what is remotely likeable about her? I can’t find a single thing, but I am fascinated with how much shite she talks!
The other shoes aren’t VW there ‘Mellisa’ x VW she’s bought an average brand who collabed with a designer.. they aren’t designer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ehhhh that’s a tough one. She did send some sympathy flowers to an account the other day. That was kind. Although she probably did it for a shout out. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Am I the only one who doesn’t class CK as designer...I’m not being a snob or anything but I wouldn’t wear CK way to tacky so suit her perfectly !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fanny face Sean is gonna show us his skin care routine ....Mavis please come back to your tappity tap boujee skin care regime...nae questions asked it's your page it's your jurnee its your rules
So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fanny face Sean is gonna show us his skin care routine ....Mavis please come back to your tappity tap boujee skin care regime...nae questions asked it's your page it's your jurnee its your rules
So aye
OOOOWWWWAAAA!

Manbagzda must be PURE FUMMIN'!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said Marion would be back by Friday......he better not let me down as everyone's moving over to Shauney boy and G-Man. Canny huv that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watch too what lies have you noticed? I am starting to think that aswell about lying! And omg I know it’s burning a hole in her pocket
Is Aria’s scab infected? Wait I’ll just throw a wee face mask on her anyway 🙄

Ehhhh that’s a tough one. She did send some sympathy flowers to an account the other day. That was kind. Although she probably did it for a shout out. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who did she send flowers to?

Reactions: 4
God almightly Melvin, please for the love of duck come back! I cannot cope with the vacuum you have left and that no-mark scottish instacunts are streaming into fill and everyone keeps yapping on aboot! I don't care about these other cunts, I just want Melvin back so I can pour all of my daily frustrations out and channel them into hating on his pure, plush, boujee and bespoke face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s like Mario has done a deal with the Sean guy. Like Mario will disappear for a bit while the other guy can take over and gain a following so our attention is diverted elsewhere and then when Mario thinks it’s safe because we all hate the other guy he will pop out of hiding! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.