Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit like his sensitive skin, double bleeping standards
💯 this. I'm pretty irritated that he's letting anyone assume he's been trolled off his platform.

"All areas of my life now" was a rod he created for his own back. Now that something unboujee is happening to him, the spotlight isn't so welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
💯 this. I'm pretty irritated that he's letting anyone assume he's been trolled off his platform.

"All areas of my life now" was a rod he created for his own back. Now that something unboujee is happening to him, the spotlight isn't so welcome.
“Selected areas of my life now 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

‘something unboujee’ Hahahaha! He’s suffering from a total bespoke disaster here, hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
430462E7-DF9D-4ED0-BEB9-8AC3B5199166.jpeg
I want whatever Irishlin is on. Maybe the zoflora fumes have addled her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mystic Mario! 🔮
Clearly he just wants all the attention and people kissing his arse before he comes back in a Fabulosa fog and a billion dots... so aye!

I reckon he’s been made redundant. It was maybe on the cards before but he was in denial, hence his spending spree. Now the credit card bills have come in and he’s up tit creek.

As much as I support #FreeDerek I think he’s too baked/under the thumb to boot oot Mario. If he has then good on him, he can do a lot better and he’ll have his flat how he likes it for a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mystic Mario! 🔮
Clearly he just wants all the attention and people kissing his arse before he comes back in a Fabulosa fog and a billion dots... so aye!

I reckon he’s been made redundant. It was maybe on the cards before but he was in denial, hence his spending spree. Now the credit card bills have come in and he’s up tit creek.

As much as I support #FreeDerek I think he’s too baked/under the thumb to boot oot Mario. If he has then good on him, he can do a lot better and he’ll have his flat how he likes it for a change.
I agree re. The redundancy. I think he knew it was coming so he wasted all the money he had on tat as he knew he wouldn’t be able to do it for a while. I bet he’s got enough tat to tide him over for stories and posts whilst he looks for a new job. He’s taken a ‘break’ because of the haters (ie because he has been made redundant) but he’s actually going to use it as an excuse to post less here and there with the stuff he’s already bought.

Derek doesn’t seem like the type to get super angry at him for wasting money, if anything, that’s Mario, as was seen in the Jo Malone debacle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I weird I've just read this in Marjories voice...nae debates
Oh Doodlebug i just watch him in awe so a dae... he's just a diamond geezer, i wish i was half the person he is (technically im about two and a times the size of him due to the covid timber but lets just brush past that tiny wee fact).... me n the girls often facetime with a glass of tinto in hand and recreate insta stories from days gone by... only last week i recreated the time he flashed the postie and oor Leanne recreated the big night oot with the menopausal bingo bunch. Aw it was a rare wee nicht so it was, we were aw in fits of tears (real ones, not the kerry katona induced ones). Ended waking up oan the couch in the morning with my arse stuck to the leather and a spilled criss bowl all over the new rug (LaRedoute btw, nane o this geometric bath mat pish). was pyoor worth it though so it wiz. cannae wait for thursday night facetime with the lassies... might even roll oot the midouri woohooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mario is a brand rep for Sph2onge which released a best product over the weekend which loads of people have been advertising and not a peep from Mario.

There is def something up, he could have pre-recorded an ad for it even if he wanted to take a break from insta, loads of other influencers just put a disclaimer that the content was pre filmed before their break.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A31487E5-50E5-4C02-AE9A-337881168879.jpeg

This comment made me think of Mario ‘in your pyjamas’ Why does she need air in someone else’s lungs?! These people are something else 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping chavvy, live, laugh, love gobshites trying to blame Tattle. We have been clamouring for his return!! Admittedly to laugh at him but we'll just gloss over that 😂

Definitely been given the old heave ho by Debs I reckon. We all knew it was coming,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet he never will. He will just keep everyone thinking he is away because of ‘trolls‘ to max out his sympathy card, then he will come back with either “I have new boujee job” (but won’t mention he was let go by Debs) or he will be back with a new boujee flat to build from the groon up but won’t mention he is not with Derek. My money is on him losing his job tbh.
Yup, I'm betting on the job too. And it won't be a bespoke redundancy where it's just Melvin, there'll be plenty of his Debs colleagues suffering the same fate.

I predict a "hold to read" announcement on his stories which will close with something like "and I don't want to talk any more about it".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.