Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started following during lockdown and I swear he’s been off the gram more than he’s been on it! I bet there’s no juicy gossip at all and he’s just playing a game of trying to garner engagement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s mario’s page. Nae debates Karen. He’s in his ain Lane!
Or Brenda's lane lol

I save some pictures from thread no3 in honour of his return and they're fabulous and boujee my lovelies you'll wet your knickers \pants \leggings\dressing gowns

Wtf is he wearing?! that hideous jumper makes him look like uncle fester....

Screenshot_20200803-020447_kindlephoto-14635574.png

Screenshot_20200803-015950_kindlephoto-14609686.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet he’s got the official Debenhams insta account blocked for being a troll and making him redundant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup, I'm betting on the job too. And it won't be a bespoke redundancy where it's just Melvin, there'll be plenty of his Debs colleagues suffering the same fate.

I predict a "hold to read" announcement on his stories which will close with something like "and I don't want to talk any more about it".
NAE DEBATES! 👌💎

No. No you don’t.

Could you IMAGINE how insufferable Melv would be if that happened 😂
Yes, but it would be hilarious! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
“Use your spine as long as you’ve air in your lungs”

Solid advice from the fans for oor Marion 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed that he has removed his email address from his bespoke insta bio

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.