Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the most boring guy ever. I hate when people post tit like this, total attention seeking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Plot twist, dezza left mazda for the gman. Wanted someone more real and when he saw the stunning luxury locks he couldn't help himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
His normal voice isn’t unbearable but the put on one wtf?? and he’s tried to copy someone before?? get a life man!
Omg how irritating is he Did you watch the live he was on and he asked Mario (who was in the comments) for the four of them to go for dinner. Our Maid Marion said join the long queue yassss go Marion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200803-214437_kindlephoto-10371181.png

Love how they pretend like they don't have a nosy at what's being said here

See knockoff May has commented too. This is it lovelies. A bigger comeback than Mariah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These sycophants are the real trolls banging on about hate.....am just here for the banter with all you lovelies......

025ACAB1-E1B3-414B-8930-064DD8CBD8B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 201140

Love how they pretend like they don't have a nosy at what's being said here

See knockoff May has commented too. This is it lovelies. A bigger comeback than Mariah
I bet they laugh at our conversations though whilst they muster up some fake outrage to put on his posts.
the best bit about Marion posting on his grid is getting a like on the most cheesy comment I can write from bilbo himself. #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plot twist, dezza left mazda for the gman. Wanted someone more real and when he saw the stunning luxury locks he couldn't help himself.
😂😂It was you lot who introduced me to the g man and that cleaning teacher mad guy. Jesus I miss Mario x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bag of shite.

It's laughable that he's chosen a quote that's about dignity, courage and inner strength when he's chosen to crap out and hide from his truth.

Melvin, the sooner you tell folk what's really up with you, the sooner it's yesterday's news and you can continue waging the chemical warfare you so enjoy on your home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a bag of shite.

It's laughable that he's chosen a quote that's about dignity, courage and inner strength when he's chosen to crap out and hide from his truth.

Melvin, the sooner you tell folk what's really up with you, the sooner it's yesterday's news and you can continue waging the chemical warfare you so enjoy on your home.
Bit like his sensitive skin, double bleeping standards

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂It was you lot who introduced me to the g man and that cleaning teacher mad guy. Jesus I miss Mario x
Again.....I can't apologise enough for introducing you guys to the Grado/Isa Teacher cringe creepy saliva guy. If there is ANYTHING I can do to make up for my fck up please tell me 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bag of shite.

I bet he never will. He will just keep everyone thinking he is away because of ‘trolls‘ to max out his sympathy card, then he will come back with either “I have new boujee job” (but won’t mention he was let go by Debs) or he will be back with a new boujee flat to build from the groon up but won’t mention he is not with Derek. My money is on him losing his job tbh.

Reactions: 9
Omg how irritating is he Did you watch the live he was on and he asked Mario (who was in the comments) for the four of them to go for dinner. Our Maid Marion said join the long queue yassss go Marion
He did a live?? Oh god I'm so glad I didn't see it. Maybe Marion has a thing for Seanie boy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I rubbed a wax burner in b&m today.

So I'm pretty sure it was me who summoned that post. Nae debates and so forth 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.