Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will today be the day for his return? I feel like we are waiting for the second coming of Jesus !
Quick! Someone go back to b&m and rub a wax melter!🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know a website that creates celebrity prayer candles. You can also send a photo and they will create one with the face of the person with the body of jesus. We should all get one and light them outside his flat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know a website that creates celebrity prayer candles. You can also send a photo and they will create one with the face of the person with the body of jesus. We should all get one and light them outside his flat
💔 that’s if he lives there anymore

Public service announcement- Lou is putting her life story up. Thank me later

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When we all talk about him maybe losing his job the clip linked below plays in my mind 😂 He’s defo the type to be getting fired and turn it into a drama and quit first

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally random but I just can’t be doing with the collecting of the wax melts
And bringing them out and talking about them!

Reactions: 8
Totally random but I just can’t be doing with the collecting of the wax melts
And bringing them out and talking about them!
Like mario’s back log of Ava maeeeee in a basket and he uses Asda own

• Haha
Reactions: 10
💔 that’s if he lives there anymore

Public service announcement- Lou is putting her life story up. Thank me later
Oh my good lord, does she film her stories sat on a washing machine? Why is everything so shakey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my good lord, does she film her stories sat on a washing machine? Why is everything so shakey?!
😂 it amazes me that she is/was a brand ambassador

Right, back to mario... Post something please.

12716B99-AAA1-4D85-972C-34E029058DF1.jpeg

Fgs I forgot to light the candle

EFFFD751-D8FC-4D68-96E4-6728935FF6C2.jpeg
Argh!! I dropped the match and the place combusted

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lifewithloux
What the duck did I just watch? I don’t understand what her point in all those throwbacks were and who’s dead and who’s slagging off who behind who’s back?

Thank duck I’m still on annual leave from work, I’m off to open another bottle of wine.

• Haha
Screenshot_20200804-132530_kindlephoto-34479461.png

Um.....have they seen his blotchy makeup and dodgy eyebrows?

Sitting there constantly checking and liking posts just to make sure no negative comments pop-up. Let's just let that sink in......Sitting there constantly checking posts every second to make sure no negative comments get through..how sad and pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A couple of months ago he was eyeing up his dream hoose, now he's jobless, humourless, eyebrow less, and maybe even Derek less. Fate has been very cruel to oor Mario.
😂

• Haha
What the duck did I just watch? I don’t understand what her point in all those throwbacks were and who’s dead and who’s slagging off who behind who’s back?

Thank duck I’m still on annual leave from work, I’m off to open another bottle of wine.
Good lord.

I just watched her stories. She really needs to get a better grasp of the English language and grammar if she’s going to go on for so long and put so many words on the page.

It also wound me up that there was a song on every single story and she rammed the text at the top so you have to hold down to read.

I still don’t understand who the girl with the Disney wedding was, the one who slept with loads of blokes. Did they become best friends again? Are they still not friends? Who knows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.