Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
75C8B00B-B9DF-4275-AAA1-B31298CEEE2A.jpeg

fly high mariiiooo! He ain’t bleeping dead is he? 😑 writing these cryptic posts on an ouija board
CE38211F-557A-48AD-BCFE-A496A213BC6F.jpeg

241217 - it’s karen that’s been doing it all. She’s a right nasty witch. Just ask Garthy. He got turned into a potato by her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just watched her stories. She really needs to get a better grasp of the English language and grammar if she’s going to go on for so long and put so many words on the page.

It also wound me up that there was a song on every single story and she rammed the text at the top so you have to hold down to read.

I still don’t understand who the girl with the Disney wedding was, the one who slept with loads of blokes. Did they become best friends again? Are they still not friends? Who knows!!
[/QUOTE]
She obviously has a few addiction problems including picking her skin ...feel bad for her poor children ..she needs help ASAP

Reactions: 6
In other non-Mario news the Scottish cleaning Scummy Mummy is restarting her diet this week for the 450th time this year. She’s the only cleaning page keeping me going whilst Oor Marjorie is AWOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just for a car crash to keep us going until Our Saviour resurrects, has this Lou person got a thread on here please gang? I sought and couldn't find.

Reactions: 2
In other non-Mario news the Scottish cleaning Scummy Mummy is restarting her diet this week for the 450th time this year. She’s the only cleaning page keeping me going whilst Oor Marjorie is AWOL.
She can loose all the weight in the world but she’ll still look like a bulldog that swallowed a wasp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she might of gotten herself into bother with those stories, talking about a photography studio 😬
I noticed she’d tagged somewhere but I thought it was a make up place. I wasn’t paying too much attention, my brain couldn’t decipher what she meant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.