Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin & The Magic Crapet. Smell The Wealth! 💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found him by looking at who Mazda is following - hint, he's the first one

I had a quick look at him. Fuck me. What a GOBSHITE!
I just had a quick look and that was enough. Why would anyone want to follow that account?! Why on earth does he talk like that?

Reactions: 6
I just had a quick look and that was enough. Why would anyone want to follow that account?! Why on earth does he talk like that?
I'm not sure if he's taking the piss or not, but might be good for a laugh until Mazda graces us with a boujee new lip synching, hoosecoat grabbing, potato shape making Whitney mega mix

That’s the worst looking cunt of a tree ever I did see

You described him better than me...and he’s a teacher as he changed his insta name recently and no longer talks about being a teacher.

Wow what an absolute fanny!
Marion get back here we can not be left with shite like that to watch not a bespoke patch on you ma luvlie

I found him by looking at who Mazda is following - hint, he's the first one

I had a quick look at him. Fuck me. What a GOBSHITE!
I've had had a quick look at his page and feel like I need to hide under the duvet. Watched like 3 seconds of a story and I still feel the same....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.