Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moana needs to buy some decent blinds ...those things are the cheapest of the cheap ..all the money he wastes on filling his bed sit with tat you would think he would Invest in decent window coverings ...oh and new switch...and new doors ...and new skirtings ...etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just goes to show he has no idea what he is promoting, he has just grabbed a free thing. I have looked too, it’s not on their website 🤷‍♀️
F70CED3B-C0DD-4676-AA4D-55E638786C9D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have been weeping at the clunge coasters for at least 20 minutes. Why? Just why?

And as for Dezzer treating Melvin, more like oor Melvin has extracted Dezzers debit card from his fake Goochee wallet and gone on a spree. The goblin faced wanker🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s been for his food shop. Plenty a juice in there for the new table.Cans for the fanny coasters! Can’t see any of his tapas must be at the back.
See a tub of munchies up
The top for when Derek has a big reffer. wonder if Marion will make him a wee munchie plate for the table it’s the least he can do with all
The stuff he treats himself to and the presents Derek buys him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Derek wiz oan the Yankee website” was he duck! That’s the last place Derek would be.

And another note, why on earth would you gift him, out of all the other insta accounts? He’s a twit, a bad liar, a bullshiter and the worst excuse for an “influencer” I’ve ever watched. Surely he puts more people off than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Derek wiz oan the Yankee website” was he duck! That’s the last place Derek would be.

And another note, why on earth would you gift him, out of all the other insta accounts? He’s a twit, a bad liar, a bullshiter and the worst excuse for an “influencer” I’ve ever watched. Surely he puts more people off than anything else.
Even the most desperate insta wanker would turn their nose up at some of the tat he gets gifted. Maybe his pal Rendall? Did her and her fella not visit the hobbitsit a while back?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only about five years behind on getting a Yankee Scenterpiece yet he's acting like he's made some amazing new discovery. Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is derek buying him gifts and to top it off it’s another burner!!!! Bet Marion bought it for himself!!
I thought that to myself when i watched his stories earlier. Because he has a sneaky peek at Tattle he knows we all wonder why he splashes the cash so much, so now he is blaming Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's settled then! 🤚🏼

Although maybe we should change it to "magic towel" 😂 in honour of his new bespoke peach erm coffee table towel....?
Bugger I finally came up with a suggestion and it's already been decided! I was going for smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Naw naw naw.....ANOTHER wax melt burner!!! He's out of control. Don't know what his definition of 'pretty' is but that's no it mate. There's something going on with those 2, he's gone from very small hauls and saving money to splashing the cash on hunners of tat almost every day.
1595279381101.jpeg

Reactions: 13
He’s been for his food shop. Plenty a juice in there for the new table.Cans for the fanny coasters! Can’t see any of his tapas must be at the back.
See a tub of munchies up
The top for when Derek has a big reffer. wonder if Marion will make him a wee munchie plate for the table it’s the least he can do with all
The stuff he treats himself to and the presents Derek buys him.
I just about choked on my crisps reading this. Does Derek definitely smoke reefers? I know i thought he looked stoned last week but then thought he may be very tired with working all the hours to keep Mario in disinfectants and skincare.

You lot are so hilarious, my husband and kids wonder what I'm laughing at! I wish i had real life friends who were so funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Naw naw naw.....ANOTHER wax melt burner!!! He's out of control. Don't know what his definition of 'pretty' is but that's no it mate. There's something going on with those 2, he's gone from very small hauls and saving money to splashing the cash on hunners of tat almost every day.
View attachment 188015
My moneys on him being made redundant and he’s frittering away his severance pay very very quickly. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My moneys on him being made redundant and he’s frittering away his severance pay very very quickly. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don't worry, his new job with HERMS is waiting for him. Think of all those new lovelies he could meet on his rounds to tell him how amazing he is and what good taste he has in home decor. Smell the wealth my friend, smell the wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moana needs to buy some decent blinds ...those things are the cheapest of the cheap ..all the money he wastes on filling his bed sit with tat you would think he would Invest in decent window coverings ...oh and new switch...and new doors ...and new skirtings ...etc
And he could have installed a bathroom sink with storage instead of all those storage boxes squeezed into the bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="Very Cherry, post: 1886192, member: 28251"
i thought he looked stoned last week but then thought he may be very tired with working all the hours to keep Mario in disinfectants and skincare.
[/QUOTE]
i am laughing like a drain here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.