Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone takes the time to appreciate my new bespoke profile photo honouring the padded, studded, truly boujee coffee table of dreams....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lovelie's I have bespoke tears runnin doon ma face reading this thread from laughing so much!!

My husband just asked what I'm laughing so much about and I had to tell him the patron Saint of small businesses got a new plush McDonald's drinks/tapas holder today with a lovely bath mat to go under it and some fanny coasters for said McDonald's drinks. You could not make this tit up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and Ave Furgoat the new present he got himself "from Derek" of YET ANOTHER bleeping wax melt burner.

So Aye.

Keep up the good work Ma Lovelies ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lovelie's I have bespoke tears runnin doon ma face reading this thread from laughing so much!!

My husband just asked what I'm laughing so much about and I had to tell him the patron Saint of small businesses got a new plush McDonald's drinks/tapas holder today with a lovely bath mat to go under it and some fanny coasters for said McDonald's drinks. You could not make this tit up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and Ave Furgoat the new present he got himself "from Derek" of YET ANOTHER bleeping wax melt burner.

So Aye.

Keep up the good work Ma Lovelies ๐Ÿ’Ž
I just laughed out loud at this pure excellent summary of today's events ma darlin' ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Will he be allowed on a bike with his eye condition? We should start a gofund for a hat, knee and elbow pads.
i Wouldnโ€™t bother ...remember he canโ€™t cross roads so heโ€™ll need to just delivery to one side of the street maybe wee Del boy will do the other side for him !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, surely he could squeeze it into his cupboard or leave it in the corner of the hallway. He maybe likes to show off his bespoke Hoover though
The Shark is definitely a status item for him. Smell the wealth (of my Shark hoover!). It could comfortably fit behind the padded cell mirra but instead he likes to park it front and centre ๐Ÿ’ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't cope with a hoover sitting on display. Especially if i lived in such a gorjus, perfect padded cell as Marion. ๐Ÿ˜œ
The Shark is definitely a status item for him. Smell the wealth (of my Shark hoover!). It could comfortably fit behind the padded cell mirra but instead he likes to park it front and centre ๐Ÿ’ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do I spy a wee bespoke hole in the plush sofa in the colour grey (purple)? So aye.
View attachment 187496
Perhaps Dezza wasnโ€™t holding the ashtray under his joint and the head fell off it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Iโ€™m sorry but iโ€™ve had to watch it again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ his strangler hand stroking that padded coffin looks much like that of Kate winslets when sheโ€™s getting pumped in the back of the car in titanic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
2F7BD3CE-D78A-493E-8DFA-DA573BFC41A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope everyone takes the time to appreciate my new bespoke profile photo honouring the padded, studded, truly boujee coffee table of dreams....
That's absaloooooootely stunning, ma lovelie! ๐Ÿ˜ I know you're gonna git hunners o message asking where it's from as irs perfect for your McDonalds, juices and to feed the 5,000 guests you'll be expecting soon, so aye.... ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes gonna buy a new rug now eh?? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„ I never thought you could get a duck ugly coffee table, but mario proves me wrong yet again ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.