Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the discount wummin is posting pics of said table and no one can find it on the website aye that’s coz it’s boujee bespoke made to measure for Marion 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw look the each have their own Lurpack 😍. Do you think they are bespoke and personalised?
Seriously though who needs two tubs?
Now let's be fair, I doubt this is more of his usual bulk buying at play here - you'd need a second tub if the one on top is nearly empty. I do reckon though that he stacked them strategically to hide whatever plastic food he's hidden behind the tub tower ;):giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a pain in the ass with that stupid nasal laugh every 15 seconds 🀬
And the snort at the end 🀒

Perhaps Dezza wasn’t holding the ashtray under his joint and the head fell off it πŸ™ˆ

I’m sorry but i’ve had to watch it again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his strangler hand stroking that padded coffin looks much like that of Kate winslets when she’s getting pumped in the back of the car in titanic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 188164
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
After you tattle bastards said he did microwaved bag veg and his steak sauce looked like his bespoke IBS..... VoilΓ  he shows a PAN of veg on the hob and puts onions in his sauce.

He definitely reads here... Helloo ma lovelieeeeeee πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
After you tattle bastards said he did microwaved bag veg and his steak sauce looked like his bespoke IBS..... VoilΓ  he shows a PAN of veg on the hob and puts onions in his sauce.

He definitely reads here... Helloo ma lovelieeeeeee πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Still looked frozen! Probably emptied the bag into the pot rather than fresh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still can’t get over the shark hoover
Someone asked how turbo Mario could get more turbo.... He could get a vacuum cover to disguise it. He could get a bougie bespoke velvet and glitter one in salmon or purple, and it will blend right in with the rest of the padded cell. No debates ma lovelies

F23DA2A0-03A5-440E-A385-8D644235DF73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mario, when was the last time you cleaned your kick boards or the inside of your cupboards? What about giving that grimly stocked fridge of yours a deep clean inside?
just some content Ideas for you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked how turbo Mario could get more turbo.... He could get a vacuum cover to disguise it. He could get a bougie bespoke velvet and glitter one in salmon or purple, and it will blend right in with the rest of the padded cell. No debates ma lovelies

View attachment 188281
He could squeeze it into the boujee bathroom plenty room in there πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 188281
That horror is the worst thing I have ever seen.
*distant gunshot*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.