Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still need to know where he has put his footstool. Come on let’s get hunners of youse asking where it is.

It always make me laugh when he sounds so annoyed and weary when he says everyone keeps asking where his sofa is from every time he shows his living room, he is so not cut out for this influencer lark.
He’s probably sold the footstool on Gumtree!
who is asking where he got that horrendous sofa from? It’s cheap, tacky as duck and looks uncomfortable, as for that table. duck me!! Least there’s a bit of space for all Dereks munchies when he's stoned out his tits. Also some where to put his juice and for the postman and the council to have a coffee when they visit. Don’t know of anyone else to have visited his house on the time I have followed him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So happy to be part of this thread!! Literally laughing out loud in public at it!! 🤣
Pure bespoke entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So happy to be part of this thread!! Literally laughing out loud in public at it!! 🤣
It’s the best one 😂 I used to read as a lurker and then eventually had to sign up for an account so I could join in with all the boujie fun!

With all this boujee and bespoke entertainment that Mazda is providing us today, it will be time for a new thread title soon.

So there are NAE DEBATES, there seem to be two main contenders....

Cleaning with Mario #16 Smell The Wealth

Cleaning with Mario #16 Maladdin and The Magic Crapet

Which one please ma lovelies....?
Smell the wealth gets my vote!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
With all this boujee and bespoke entertainment that Mazda is providing us today, it will be time for a new thread title soon.

Has to be smell the wealth!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

[/QUOTE

Smelling the wealth with maladdin on his magic journey 😂
Smelling the wealth with maladdin on his magic carpet journey

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where the actual duck does he get all his money? £30 on his bespoke (cheap nasty looking) coasters? And the gallons of disinfectant?? Why? I buy one as and when I need ONE.
Maybe if he think if he buys that many bottles fabulousa may gift him some and become a brand rep like his mate Hinch did with flash! Cos he always uses those scents, except the other ones he spies in shops 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised there’s no bespoke pic of them sitting eating there steaks at there new dining table sitting on toadstools

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am originally from the east and I use it, so don’t think so. It had never occurred to me it was a scottish word but I suppose it must be.

Think it was taken down because she has less than 10k followers, but I am not sure.

Admin have changed the parameters but won’t say what the new levels are. It used to be 5000 reactions for VIP but I think you now need 1000 posts.
Thanks for clearing that up @Badaboom. The paranoia was leaking out of me and going through the flairboards 😄😄😄

At least I know I've not been bespokely recategorised 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only tapas that bujeee coffee table is gonna see is when Mario’s got derek bent over it tapping his ass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why has he got the tapasbujeewasgiftedtable on a orange bath mat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Legit looks like he’s just put a towel down on the floor and put his coffee table (or whatever that is) on it. That rug is pointless! 😂

Why has he got the tapasbujeewasgiftedtable on a orange bath mat
Oops didn’t see this... just said the same thing 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watch a few threads in here, but this is the best one - finding it a few weeks into lockdown really cheered me up! 😊 You're all a bunch of boujee, bespoke bastards! 💎🤪😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why has he got another burner 🤦‍♀️ And how has got favourite Yankee candle scents when he doesn’t even use any Yankee candle wax?? He baffles my bespoke boujee brain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.