Cleaning with Mario #15 Take a seat and get some class!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he even need coasters for a glass topped coffee table? Aargh!
Because they match the bespoke colours that he’s gowat in the living room and go with the theme and style of his hoose. He awready said that ma lovelie xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he has a bespoke form of IBS that makes him tit money...that would explain all the spending 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watch a few threads in here, but this is the best one - finding it a few weeks into lockdown really cheered me up! 😊 You're all a bunch of boujee, bespoke bastards! 💎🤪😂❤
Agreed, this thread is great entertainment, its just light hearted. The others can be hateful and so forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe if he think if he buys that many bottles fabulousa may gift him some and become a brand rep like his mate Hinch did with flash! Cos he always uses those scents, except the other ones he spies in shops 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah ok, couldn't quite figure out the ridiculous amount of products he buys!! Thanks x

Reactions: 4
Why is derek buying him gifts and to top it off it’s another burner!!!! Bet Marion bought it for himself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has he got the tapasbujeewasgiftedtable on a orange bath mat
It's a classy look bbz.

Why has he got another burner 🤦‍♀️ And how has got favourite Yankee candle scents when he doesn’t even use any Yankee candle wax?? He baffles my bespoke boujee brain
I'm wondering if oor wee baby Rayn pisses everywhere. It's a tiny flat, with the cat litter tray stinking it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's got another burner and more melts.... 🥴 🤦🏻‍♀️

*screams internally*

😂
I think he’s BSing when he says Derek bought it for him. Aye right! He bought it for himself but as this is day 5749604747 of him treatin himself he thought saying Derek bought it would make him look less selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm at the point of awaiting Maladdins announcement that he won't be going back to work. I seriously think he's been paid off to leave with the amount of money he spends recently. I know wealthy people who do not waste as much cash as he does. Mind you that's probably why they are wealthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dezza better get tap tappy tapping his unboujee skincare into his face rapid. A thing doesn't have to be or look old in Melvins world and its papped oot the door quicker than you can say awwplence.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fake tom ford book on the table 🤮 god you can buy real coffee table books from amazon like actual real books you dont need an insta hun to blue peter you one??? Stop buying so much disinfectant and buy the real book!! Hate fake designer stuff its so tacky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.