Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he officially can’t cross roads himself? I must have missed this part of his journee. Is it anything to do with his bespoke, boujee eye condition?
Aw popper ma luvlie ahm no share. I have a feeling though he’s just a nervous wreck because of his celebrity status you know? I imagine how fearful he could be, wan minute standing there waiting for the wee green man and the next minute a pilla case owir his heed and bundled intae a transit van. I can fully unnerston now why he disnae leave his hoose ma luvlie... pair wee sowel lives in constant fear of abduction by the frothy gashed muffia. God bless his wee primark polyester soaks. Also, ahm thinking of starting a go fund me to buy martit an all inclusive weekend away to Blackpool, he goes through so much ma luvlie, living day to day with his Kerry katona disease without as much as a complaint! He deserves that weekend away so he does and I’m sure youse will aw agree. Mwah mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
See he couldnt pass by Home Bargains. Time Melvin changed his tagline from "hello ma lovelies" to "I've treatit masel"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What an absolute fuckin div! I can’t lift my head, who’s doing the videoing then melv? The cat? Utter bollocks 🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure you are, Mierdre . You look fine to me! Standing there giggling like a little schoolgirl watching Derek cleaning, and then he catches you...then your head bobbing around as you tappity tap your makeup. Just say you can't be bothered to do it !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine your lazy arsed partner having all week to go get the food shoap in but he waits to do it on your day off 🙄

He looks like a 5 year old starting school in his baby blue polo shirt. His teeny weeny shoulders.
Just out of shot is his book bag containing a bespoke glitter encrusted cereal box. Nae debates 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks to have perked up a bit sitting on the bus with his grey (nae danger it wud be any other colour except blush maybe) face mask oan....so aye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See he couldnt pass by Home Bargains. Time Melvin changed his tagline from "hello ma lovelies" to "I've treatit masel"
Back in the day he used to lipsync to 'I'm feelin maself' whilst fingerings his manboob beneath his pink pyjama tshirt. Got visions of that now with the words 'I'm treatin maself' 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m beside myself awaiting the late afternoon crash and burn. I predict an early night the night, he’ll probably announce it just after his showur whilst doing his 83774 step skincare. Can’t wait for the fridge boomerang either to see how many rustlers and cheese strings were bought at the big shoap 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just turned myself inside out with embarrassment at the eye and face dancing on his bus journey. Yes, Melvin, that's a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Martian I have 2nd hand embarrassment here ..sat on tap deck of the wanker bus with your bespoke boujee mask oan altho I think a balaclava would have been better ...not sure how Tom Ford Goochi Chanel would feel about your shamazing display today ...as they say you can roll a shite in glitter but it's still a big broon jobby...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I canny take no more boujee bus journees . I'm a celebereeT now. my hunners and hunners of fans expect a certain image and I must maintain it. I can only be chauffeured around now. Nae debates, my life, my journee aye and so forth
Screenshot_20200712-142743.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.