Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss potts did some posts today on the chemicals that are in febreze and the febreze air freshener, there have been some studies done. I immediately thought of Melv. Unfortunately he doesn’t follow her so won’t see it. It’s scary stuff 😬 This some of the chemicals in the air freshener

71E32F81-8B91-4915-AFBD-687E4F386F98.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Still trying to figure out what that dinner/tea was. I couldn't understand most of his waffle.
The sauce - 🤢 was that Rayn having her own back at him after his verbal tantrum about her.
I tuned out after "veg of the day" no normal veg for our Marj, oh no it's boujee, bespoke veg of the day and nae debates ma lovelie. And that sauce man, literally looked like brown water.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Marlene is desperate for a baby but can’t handle his first born waking them up early or making any noise. Oh yeah, father of the year material there pal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Marion it's a cat, you calling the cat a pain in the arse and a moaning face witch just proves your a wee cockwomble. Poor wee baby gurl Rayn 😔
For all he talks about her being their baby and meaning the world to them, then he says that! I know she doesn’t understand the words but it just shows his true colours, he is just so nasty.

He is too stupid to realise that he shouldn’t post things like this. Lots of people really like his cat, could you imagine if Hinch spoke to her dog like that on her insta, it would make the papers!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For all he talks about her being their baby and meaning the world to them, then he says that! I know she doesn’t understand the words but it just shows his true colours, he is just so nasty.

He is too stupid to realise that he shouldn’t post things like this. Lots of people really like his cat, could you imagine if Hinch spoke to her dog like that on her insta, it would make the papers!
It actually really upset me. You could hear the venom and spite in his voice while she was just minding her own business eating her tea. Makes you wonder how he treats her when he’s not filming ☹

• Sad
Not amused at how he speaks to and about that poor cat, no wonder she hates him, he thinks he's so loved but that behaviour will get you unfollowed you bespoke bus wanker, ibs sauce on a plate little shiny hobbit!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It actually really upset me. You could hear the venom and spite in his voice while she was just minding her own business eating her tea. Makes you wonder how he treats her when he’s not filming ☹
You’re right! I’ve just caught up - that “witch” was pure venom. Poor cat ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You’re right! I’ve just caught up - that “witch” was pure venom. Poor cat ☹
They say you can tell a lot about people from the way they treat animals ☹

Lads, lads, it’s happening! Apparently these awards are scheduled before the end of this year 😱 Do we dare to dream that St Melvin of Paisley might get an award 🤩

2A8C64B7-C6E4-40ED-9347-46C8D10AE907.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not saying some of these “cleanfluencers” pretend to have anxiety but they all definitely make out there the most nervous person ever and can’t do things by themselves? He’s 37 shortly and can’t cross roads without his boyfriend he’s only been with 4ish years! What the f did he do before that?? Get his mum to help?
The wee bawbag is riddled with the fear of going out in public and being approached/challenged. He would have you believe it’s because of his sexuality but in fact it’s because of his nasty personality. The whole camp/outgoing/sassy persona is a mere front in an attempt to be liked as “the gay best friend “ or “one of the lassies” but he is infact just vile and sleekit. I remember him from years ago going out near his home town with his wee tiny grey blazer that he wore EVERY bleeping WEEKEND🙄 even back then his clothes were too wee for him. So aye, the larger than life personality and the I don’t give a duck attitude is a smoke screen for an insecure friendless wee boy. He’s won a watch there with Derek and he bleeping knows it. I kkow were in the middle of a pandemic but even before, he never had friends round for dinner or drinks? He never went to meet friends for coffee? He never mentioned popping for a drink after work with work pals? He shat his pants with the whole semi chem thing, THAT is the reason he supposedly backed off. Probably more skeletons in his closet than Jacko 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Miss potts did some posts today on the chemicals that are in febreze and the febreze air freshener, there have been some studies done. I immediately thought of Melv. Unfortunately he doesn’t follow her so won’t see it. It’s scary stuff 😬 This some of the chemicals in the air freshener

View attachment 179803
He might not follow her but I can bet he will see it!! I can put money on it that he won’t give a tit. He doesn’t care about animal cruelty!!
No wonder he can’t sleep hes high as duck on cleaning products. Poor rayns she probably Ill with all the chemicals he’s got Everywhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The wee bawbag is riddled with the fear of going out in public and being approached/challenged. He would have you believe it’s because of his sexuality but in fact it’s because of his nasty personality. The whole camp/outgoing/sassy persona is a mere front in an attempt to be liked as “the gay best friend “ or “one of the lassies” but he is infact just vile and sleekit. I remember him from years ago going out near his home town with his wee tiny grey blazer that he wore EVERY bleeping WEEKEND🙄 even back then his clothes were too wee for him. So aye, the larger than life personality and the I don’t give a duck attitude is a smoke screen for an insecure friendless wee boy. He’s won a watch there with Derek and he bleeping knows it. I kkow were in the middle of a pandemic but even before, he never had friends round for dinner or drinks? He never went to meet friends for coffee? He never mentioned popping for a drink after work with work pals? He shat his pants with the whole semi chem thing, THAT is the reason he supposedly backed off. Probably more skeletons in his closet than Jacko 👋
You can just tell he isn’t a nice person! Why did he live with an aunt? How many Scottish cleanfluencers night outs has there been and he’s not be to any

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exact
You can just tell he isn’t a nice person! Why did he live with an aunt? How many Scottish cleanfluencers night outs has there been and he’s not be to any
exactly! And I bet you 100% even IF he did go, Derek would HAVE to go with him too! I don’t know why he stayed with the aunt but I vaguely remember it being mentioned a few threads back. He’s just a weird wee manboy. Some guys over compensate with sports cars, mantit over compensates with cleaning and personal hygiene products... I’ve always found this strange. I’ve never known anyone to go through so much shower gel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love wee Rayn, and I hope she takes revenge and claws that nasty fuckers wee oh so sensitive face off in the night. 😡. Or.... jumps on your bougie dressing table and knocks off and smashes all his shite. Or.... shits in his fake goochi shoes. He doesn’t deserve her. #FREERAYN. (I love cats, can you tell 🤣🤣🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Many, many years ago when I was at university I used to work in M&S with Delboy ! He was a nice guy, would chat to anyone and always seemed cheery 🙂.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How old is Derek? We know Marie is in the menopausal age bracket but Delboy looks much younger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.