Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at Garth after seeing his name pop up on this thread and upon opening his stories, I instinctively recoiled from my phone screen. He reminds me of the little fella from The Human Centipede 2. And his bedroom makes Marlon’s look positively minimalistic 😖
THATS who he reminded me of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He wouldnae expect his minions to pay what he pays for those plug-ins, which clearly don’t work as he cannae sleep most nights. How does his ego fit in that tiny flat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He wouldnae expect his minions to pay what he pays for those plug-ins, which clearly don’t work as he cannae sleep most nights. How does his ego fit in that tiny flat?
Who the actual duck does he think he is. I couldn’t believe my ears. What a cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much were the plug ins?I must have missed it when I put myself into a self induced coma...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much were the plug ins?I must have missed it when I put myself into a self induced coma...so aye
£1.99 each in home bargains, 3 for a tenner on eBay and 6 for £20 on Amazon but tbh lost track mesel. He widnae expect us mere piss poor mortals to pay whit he did tho so nae links to check.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm, has he been splashing the cash on a new blue hooscoat? Is the grey one not good enough for the ‘family zoom (sorry,voom) night?’
152F739B-F1EA-4882-B412-E9EFE128BAC2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is such a condescending little prick 🙄 I really hope he reads here, then he might see what a twit he is, don't get me wrong he is good for a laugh at times, but sometimes he needs to give it a rest with the high n mighty act!!!! Why he has so many followers is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of his sentences today started with “Ah treatit masel tae...” Oh well, at least he has a book with real words & pages in it now 😂 As yiz aw know, ah’m no’ keen on the scent lavender, so ah’ve boat masel many many years’ worth ae plug ins in the scent, eh, lavender 🤯 An’ ah widnae expect yiz tae pie whit ah pied, ma lovelies, ah widnae expect it 😂 Oh, Meirdre, what a tremendously entertaining little cockgoblin you are 😂

aw the organisms, so aye
OMG - yes! I was chortling away at that the other day but, tragically, didn’t have time to come & enjoy the organism further on here 😂 I was also tres amused at his claims that he’s been approached many, many times by many, many cumpneez but he jist cannae give honest reviews of the many, many free proaducts they’re begging to foist upon him because of his sensitive, like bespoke sensitivity, skin. P&G asked me many, many times. Did they, aye? 😂😂😂😂

Erm, has he been splashing the cash on a new blue hooscoat? Is the grey one not good enough for the ‘family zoom (sorry,voom) night?’
View attachment 178153
Manky grey goonie - daytime
Dressy navy goonie - evening wear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
£1.99 each in home bargains, 3 for a tenner on eBay and 6 for £20 on Amazon but tbh lost track mesel. He widnae expect us mere piss poor mortals to pay whit he did tho so nae links to check.
Us mere mortals should go and buy them in Home Bargains even although they don’t sell them any more and Marian hasn’t seen them in there for ages but that is where we should buy ours. I don’t want to hear that anyone of youse has bought them on Amazon! The Amazon ones are NOT for us.

Manky grey goonie - daytime
Dressy navy goonie - evening wear
Ha! haven’t heard the word ’goonie‘ in this context for years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.