Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at Garth after seeing his name pop up on this thread and upon opening his stories, I instinctively recoiled from my phone screen. He reminds me of the little fella from The Human Centipede 2. And his bedroom makes Marlon’s look positively minimalistic 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a look at Garth after seeing his name pop up on this thread and upon opening his stories, I instinctively recoiled from my phone screen. He reminds me of the little fella from The Human Centipede 2. And his bedroom makes Marlon’s look positively minimalistic 😖
I just had a look .........I can't unsee the kitchen disco highlight..........🙄🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is this !?? im intrigued 🤣🤣🤣

Omg!!!! I am getting flashbacks. And.... the rant he had in the car... And the interlocking teeth meme that someone made. So many memories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When we all realised he had skinny teeth hiding in the background. Oh those were the days.....🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mum puts them plug ins on all around her house and I come out with a stonking headache.. and that’s what she has, a house.. poor rayn and derek.. and I’m being deedly serious. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He an announced he has treated himself...he hasnae bleeping stopped, I have to admit it was a real struggle to watch him today when I saw how many dots but I soldiered thru, I had four in a bed on in the background today and heard the word 'bespoke' and it set my Misphonia right thru the roof and flairboards..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The neon pink colour of that toilet cleaner is awful to me. It also gets on my wick he sprays on top of it, surely he knows not to mix any products. People have been taken to hospital due to toxic combination of fumes :sick:
what idiot sprays it directly in to the toilet🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ye aw know how much I hate lavender, like wtf he has more lavender products than Tesco. And the plug in is great for sleep apparently (great ad considering we've spent lockdown on his nae sleep journee) That bedroom must be absolutely honking, not the biggest and rammed with plug ins, candles, wax melts and now diffuser sticks - not to mention the gazillion sprays daily. Gives me the boak just thinking about it.

Nice to see the saving yer ass off is still going well and nae debates - who doesn't need 46 plug ins and a book about Jo Malone (is it a real book or wan ay yer display books? 💎)

Anyone else get the feeling he's looking for help on how to make an aff link? Only mentioned "nae link sorry" about 5 times :rolleyes:

oh and last but not least the mug - the MUG - total egomaniac 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just catching up on his 107472 dots from today. He really is such a patronising wee hole, folk messaging him about their fabulosa not spraying right and he tells them to make sure they’ve picked up the right tin 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got a migraine just thinking about the mixture of the plug-in,reed diffuser, candle mix of scents going on in the bespoke bedroom. They must create a bespoke scent.

And guys, stoap outboxin him wae yur complaints about the Fabulousa faults! His isn’t sprayin as a foam so he’s goat nae complaints and has loved the product since the start of his jurnaaay. Your problems wae this product are nuffin tae dae wae him so get the duck oot his outboax. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if I’m allowed to say 🤐 I’m still learning the rules of what we can and can’t mention. I’d hate to get put in Tattle jail just before the weekend 🤣
Who is this !?? im intrigued 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know if you would remember a tv show years ago about the Braithwaites and what it was called? If you do then it’s the first 4 words then Gareth’s first initial if you get me 😂

I don’t know if you would remember a tv show years ago about the Braithwaites and what it was called? If you do then it’s the first 4 words then Gareth’s first initial if you get me 😂
Garth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m just catching up on his 107472 dots from today. He really is such a patronising wee hole, folk messaging him about their fabulosa not spraying right and he tells them to make sure they’ve picked up the right tin 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hey wind yer neck in, if they weren't different colours, different sized tins and one didn't say disinfectant spray and one foam freshener it'd be an easy mistake tae make and nae debates. But things go wrang and it'll get sorted, just stop clogging up wee Marjs ootbox way yer shite as aw his ar fine so aye....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.