Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plz can someone call 911 on the amount of product this cement head sprays a boot his hooose man. Jaysis!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forgive the non-Marionette post here, gang, but has this Garth/athomewithg got a thread please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
How many times do you have to say, but guys I donโ€™t work with them? I buy these products myself?? WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just read that Caroline Hirons, who's book he was reading, says skin care fridges are a waste of time and not required. Wonder if he's binned his that he was raving about the other week?

Reactions: 5
I love the G man ๐Ÿ˜
Iโ€™m still watching him, heโ€™s something else! I think Iโ€™m waiting for him to say โ€˜speeyonjayโ€™ again ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Did he say this was room freshener ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ View attachment 177887
Yes he did! I waited for him to correct himself but nope. Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll be on later to honk with laughter and hold his beak to laugh at his mistake. Unless his Kerry Katona disease means he canโ€™t read the label and heโ€™s using it as a room spray ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iโ€™m still watching him, heโ€™s something else! I think Iโ€™m waiting for him to say โ€˜speeyonjayโ€™ again ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes he did! I waited for him to correct himself but nope. Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll be on later to honk with laughter and hold his beak to laugh at his mistake. Unless his Kerry Katona disease means he canโ€™t read the label and heโ€™s using it as a room spray ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
He's such a melt, its bleeping fabric freshener, says so quite plain - just like the bottle said body mist! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me - I have too much to say about Meirdreโ€™s content the past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That foam/nae foam debacle today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And the fabric spray ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They smell the same, theyโ€™re totally different, theyโ€™re very similar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That E.l.f. haul was especially painful to watch - I LOVED IT!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And Iโ€™ve just checked out Garth & Iโ€™m not sure I can watch him ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck me - I have too much to say about Meirdreโ€™s content the past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That foam/nae foam debacle today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And the fabric spray ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They smell the same, theyโ€™re totally different, theyโ€™re very similar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That E.l.f. haul was especially painful to watch - I LOVED IT!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And Iโ€™ve just checked out Garth & Iโ€™m not sure I can watch him ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
I searched for Garth and, to be honest, I couldn't continue looking at his face! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well in case it passed you by, it's fresh up Friday.

Lovelies all over the world only marginally less surprised than Melvin to discover he's not a Fabulosa brand rep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've missed you so much! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.