Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look and yet another Instagram nobody thinking we all want skincare and makeup tutorials. I could not give a flying duck less about whatever shite these people put on their faces and I don’t know why they think we care?!
This 👏 I hate how he announces skin care as if it’s a trend he’s trying to start

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On another note - I can't believe he went from that nice looking corner sofa to that hideous monstrosity. agreed it looks so much more light and airy. Now just looks like a hot , cluttered bargain basement mess

View attachment 173063

View attachment 173064

View attachment 173065

View attachment 173066
That new sofa looks so uncomfortable. Where has the shark gone. It’s not next to the bathroom cabinet anymore. Maybe it’s been repossessed just a thought!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All I'm saying is mario must have a smashing big banger, cos there's nae way I'd be staying with him the way he treats Derek and wastes the kitty on tit for himself!
Right @Jeaniepeanie. I had to scroll back a few pages to find this post. The words "smashing big banger" have pervaded my thoughts several times today and are making me alternate between dry boaking and sniggering in a most unlaydeelike fashion.

I need to change the narrative here so will retrain my brain to assume you meant Melvins got a large clapped out motor car ready for Dezza passing his driving test.

I can no longer entertain any other meaning!! And besides, I think his luvvin after dark skills are more akin to a blow up dolly.

😂😂😂😂:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right @Jeaniepeanie. I had to scroll back a few pages to find this post. The words "smashing big banger" have pervaded my thoughts several times today and are making me alternate between dry boaking and sniggering in a most unlaydeelike fashion.

I need to change the narrative here so will retrain my brain to assume you meant Melvins got a large clapped out motor car ready for Dezza passing his driving test.

I can no longer entertain any other meaning!! And besides, I think his luvvin after dark skills are more akin to a blow up dolly.

😂😂😂😂:sick::sick::sick:
I'm very sorry ma lovlie, if thinking I was on about Deeks new boaby mobile gets you through the day then I'll no mention the banger again 😂
I'd never really thought of oor melv in the sack until now, it's too traumatic to process those sort of thoughts... I do imagine he squeaks like a blind nikita dugs toy when he finds the tickly bit right enough 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Youse have given me a right chuckle with all these comments, Ive not watched much of Marlon lately got bored of him but can hear his voice reading this, thanks for the giggles 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooor Mario's doing an "Ask me", so aye, ask away some boujee, bespoke questions, ma lovelies.... 💎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor deek, it’s no rayn waking him up it’s Marion with his pure bright bespoke torch shining in his face at 5.30 in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's taken it down and replaced it with a red screen 🤷🏻‍♀️

No doubt, his outbox and inbox, main and otherwise, are overflowing with hunners, nay thoosans, of questions for our Maz.

"What is your skincare routine?"

"Why is there a white knot on your seat?"

"What's in that secret cupboard in the kitchen?"

"Who does your hair?"

And so forth.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooor Mario's doing an "Ask me", so aye, ask away some boujee, bespoke questions, ma lovelies.... 💎 😂
Where’s this? Stories or grid

He's taken it down and replaced it with a red screen 🤷🏻‍♀️

No doubt, his outbox and inbox, main and otherwise, are overflowing with hunners, nay thoosans, of questions for our Maz.

"What is your skincare routine?"

"Why is there a white knot on your seat?"

"What's in that secret cupboard in the kitchen?"

"Who does your hair?"

And so forth.....
Dammit. I wanted to ask him whether he plans on hoovering under his rug today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor derek can’t get a lie in on his day off because this rocket has a phone camera shining in his face! Selfish pr*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why's he put his finger over his camera and posted the pic? Strange little man. I can see it coming later..... Oooh dunno what's up with ma insta we will do the Q&A another day ma luvlies.... 🙄

Actually I think he's taken that pic through his red tights hunz xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.