Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO to bleeping panelling.

I like it in older properties, where it looks age appropriate, but I'm actually starting to detest it because of how much I see it on Instagram.

And putting it in new builds never mind council flats is just bleeping LUDICROUS!!!!!!!!!!
Ma luvlee our maureen is extra tho so nothing is too much in his bespoke plush boujee borrower flat...actually it's no his flat...he is a mere lodger to denzel but marion wears the trooosers in that hoose , well when a say troosers a mean footless red tights so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just watching his stories now and he says he loves his wee home. Yesterday it was vile and he wanted to rip it to the grun!
Which is it M?! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way! £200 on bath bombs?! bleeping hell.

How can she afford that? Is she working just now? I know her man has his own business doesn’t he? Surely he doesnt earn enough to be splashing money on bath bombs.
She always moans about her kids not behaving and her dog. Yet she doesn’t discipline them or set any boundaries? Makes no sense to me.
That £200 she spent on bath bombs could have bought her some followers and maybe take her up the the 10k mark she’s been dying for, then we can start the thread and let rip. She doesn’t have enough followers yet but I can’t wait for the day she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if he runs all these ideas by Delboy first, as it’s he’s flat and Marions a lodger?
Nah..... of course the McPrick doesn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That £200 she spent on bath bombs could have bought her some followers and maybe take her up the the 10k mark she’s been dying for, then we can start the thread and let rip. She doesn’t have enough followers yet but I can’t wait for the day she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She annoys me no end and I used to feel sorry for her sometimes but can’t stop watching!

• Haha
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO to bleeping panelling.

I like it in older properties, where it looks age appropriate, but I'm actually starting to detest it because of how much I see it on Instagram.

And putting it in new builds never mind council flats is just bleeping LUDICROUS!!!!!!!!!!
Ah yes, but the other ones you’ve seen on Insta are cookie cutter, run of the mill efforts - Meirdre’s will be bespoke and, if he employs the same person who did the wallpaper, the panels won’t meet at the edges, making it super boujee 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Derek has got the ponce some flowers now. Delboy getting on my bleeping nerves now, he’s just like a slave. Grow some Del, toss the ponce out and get a bleeping life.
Dezza, throw him out the windae to see if he flies. 😉

• Haha
No way! £200 on bath bombs?! bleeping hell.

How can she afford that? Is she working just now? I know her man has his own business doesn’t he? Surely he doesnt earn enough to be splashing money on bath bombs.
She always moans about her kids not behaving and her dog. Yet she doesn’t discipline them or set any boundaries? Makes no sense to me.
She’s furloughed but it will be full pay. But even at that £200 is a lot of money for bath bombs - that’s before you count everything else she’s bought 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s furloughed but it will be full pay. But even at that £200 is a lot of money for bath bombs - that’s before you count everything else she’s bought 🤦🏼‍♀️
£20 is a lot on bath bombs never mind £200! I thought she was a carer, didn’t think they got furloughed??
Watched her stories earlier and she’s got more make up and heaps of stuff
She uses those diet pills as well, how dangerous

Reactions: 2
Between that, the concoction of noxious air toxins & the bumhole cushions it’s certainly a violent assault on the senses! At least the padded mirror is good for health & safety when Deek thrashes about after a bad comedown 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣 or for when he runs out of the wacky backy and has to put up with the maid straight as a lace, now that’s a scary thought. No wonder poor deek is up to his eyeballs in Ganga every night 🤣🤣

Here here, totally agree that wee ned has a long list of threads coming 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
£20 is a lot on bath bombs never mind £200! I thought she was a carer, didn’t think they got furloughed??
Watched her stories earlier and she’s got more make up and heaps of stuff
She uses those diet pills as well, how dangerous
She’s been furloughed because her and the wee one are high risk. (My MIL does the same job with the same employer and is also furloughed for the same reason.) I think she’s on planet Janet half the time.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 173302 And I thought mario’s was bad at looking nowt like him 😑
her mum passed away and left her a lot of cash. Was meant to use it to buy a house but she just spends it ok crap.

she is high risk and so is her daughter but they have been at shops, day trips to Devils pulpit and all sorts. She is so up her own backside I can’t wait till she has her own thread xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.