Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than having live laugh love sticker on the wall I think Marion will be asking the bespoke ebay sticker lady for his new tagline. Smell the wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh he is going to be pure fummin because he has no internet connection and can't get on Insta.

Who will he have to validate his life now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rather than having live laugh love sticker on the wall I think Marion will be asking the bespoke ebay sticker lady for his new tagline. Smell the wealth.
Cleaning with Mario #15 - Smell the Wealth💎
Has to be!!!

Oh he is going to be pure fummin because he has no internet connection and can't get on Insta.

Who will he have to validate his life now?
Ah’m abzalootlee fummin’, ma lovelies 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another thing that annoys me is when there write AD BOUGHT MYSELF! We do not need to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he is at home, looking as though he has had the batteries removed. What's the point if no-one can see what he is buying / wiping / lipsyncing / moaning about / fake laughing at / strangler finger pointing at ?

He is the real-life version of The Truman Show, except he is fully aware that his life is all for the 'gram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw that too, good gawd! She also bought her daughter some stuff yesterday for a pamper night, I thought it was her birthday there were so many gifts! I so wish she had a thread on here 😩

Anyway back to Mazda aye, and so forth, youse know the drill ...
I so wish there was a thread on this one . Never seen such a miserable looking woman in my life lol . Can’t stand the way she refers to her youngest as “ that “ when the poor child is in the bad books x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I so wish there was a thread on this one . Never seen such a miserable looking woman in my life lol . Can’t stand the way she refers to her youngest as “ that “ when the poor child is in the bad books x
There is so you can talk about this awful sounding woman on there and stop cluttering up this thread worse than Mazda's flat 😉

Now back to the always boujee and bespoke Mario 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can somebody who lives from the groon upto Mary's bespoke plush padded cell give him their wifi password coz were gonnae get 2 days worth of his shite...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Someone go to Debenhams and see if he's had to lower himself by *gasps* working and earning some money!

• Haha
Poor Rayn, she looks traumatised! But let's never forget, she's forever hating Mario and keeping him in his place. They say cats generally favour one person. *hint* it ain't you Mario. Will never get over how bad his hair is and that weasley looking face of his.

Screenshot_20200706-160610_kindlephoto-42852998.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Rayn, she looks traumatised! But let's never forget, she's forever hating Mario and keeping him in his place. They say cats generally favour one person. *hint* it ain't you Mario. Will never get over how bad his hair is and that weasley looking face of his.
That caption 😂😂

Looks like she savaged him again over the weekend too....😼

6B4DC83A-C1B6-40FB-96F6-C6EF746C39C9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s been furloughed because her and the wee one are high risk. (My MIL does the same job with the same employer and is also furloughed for the same reason.) I think she’s on planet Janet half the time.
Ah ok. In that case why is she always at the shop?!

I was in his Debenhams at the weekend. Not looking for him I really needed to collect something and the girl serving me was so nice I was tempted to ask her if she knew him xx

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Dezza & Rayn read here whenever they get chance & have a good chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.