Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melv might as well get a wee job in B&M, cut out the middle man (the bank) and have his wages paid directly into the till.
The amount of money he’s jizzed up the wall on absolute shite during lockdown is quite staggering. Can’t believe he had the cheek
to say he’s been working hard & saving hard 😂😂😂 You do know we’ve been able to see & hear you for the last 14 weeks, Meirdre, aye? How are you getting on with those industrial sized boxes of artisanal crisssssss? 😂😂😂 #essentialpurchasesonly 😂😂😂

Lol Meirdre is honestly my fave .... Lol should change to #15 coping with Meirdre

I wish I could take the credit for Meirdre but. alas, it was someone else on here 😂 I think it really suits him & I love it almost as much as Manbagzda 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The amount of money he’s jizzed up the wall on absolute shite during lockdown is quite staggering. Can’t believe he had the cheek
to say he’s been working hard & saving hard 😂😂😂 You do know we’ve been able to see & hear you for the last 14 weeks, Meirdre, aye? How are you getting on with those industrial sized boxes of artisanal crisssssss? 😂😂😂 #essentialpurchasesonly 😂😂😂

I wish I could take the credit for Meirdre but. alas, it was someone else on here 😂 I think it really suits him & I love it almost as much as Manbagzda 😂
Pfft he's pure forgotten about that company seeing as they didn't give him the recognition he deserves. Don't they know who he is???

Anyway he's moved on now in favour of rice crackers and mini bruschettas from poundstretcher. So aye 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He says he has the rarest skin 😡I suffer from bad acne and always have. I attended hospital for it and honestly some people you see have really bad skin and suffer so much. It affects every day life and then Mario is hitting Out with this crap xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh my god i’ve managed to go open a bottle of wine, pour & drink a glass & not even be a third of the way through today’s dots of dread.
Nothing to do with the age of the house the state of your clatty skirtings. 🙄
They would still fail white glove test after that crappy attempt at ‘cleaning’
Clatty. I’ve not heard that in years. 😂😂😂😂😂. My mum would call people a clatty bastard. As in “ see that clatty bastard that lives soon the street, you know that right dirty clatty manky bastard”. Their door was probably a wee bit dirty but that was a clatty bastard to my mum 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the hell has been asking him for advice on growing their insta account?? Honestly, it's like asking Kojak for haircare recommendations. Apart from the (very!) obvious issues he has, he has no clue about his demographic or how to monetize that account at all - sad really because even the twit he is could be making a half decent amount from it. Anyway, a like to keep ma platform upbeat, *rants for 30 dots about how his crap life is* coupled with a *a could just RAM IT some days* Keeping it classy as ever Marj......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who the hell has been asking him for advice on growing their insta account?? Honestly, it's like asking Kojak for haircare recommendations. Apart from the (very!) obvious issues he has, he has no clue about his demographic or how to monetize that account at all - sad really because even the twit he is could be making a half decent amount from it. Anyway, a like to keep ma platform upbeat, *rants for 30 dots about how his crap life is* coupled with a *a could just RAM IT some days* Keeping it classy as ever Marj......
Mario would obviously advise Kojak 👨🏻‍🦲 to buy a £300 Dyson hairdryer 🍭

Who loves ya baby and so forth 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I missed a full thread! Was off having a baby! 🥰 what did I miss?
Have I missed a skin care journey?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ram it killed me man 🤣🤣🤣

How innocent does deek/dean/Derek look sitting at the boujee bespoke mirror putting on his skincare he disny need whilst that fuckin morbid little cretin films... oh Marion your day is coming.... I can see it now and I ain’t no fortune teller but young deek will come aff the smoke, gather his self esteem and u little scrotum features will be tossed out that tat flat as fast as ye can say ‘ so aye ma lovelies, how are we awwww?’
We are awwwwwwww doin fine noo that Derek has came to his senses and shovelled your wee kid on boujee arse right out the borrowers flat..., and in a fantasy land Deek bought a house bigger than your bespoke dreams and u were sitting greeting you’re eyes oot aboot it- ( at Paisley gilmour st, for years.
Wee borrower Melt 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Helloo ma lUvlies just wanne say that our wee mazza Just Looooves the soun of his own voice it’s just his favee
Whaaa was all that wee skincare shite on his face all aboot? Ne wonder he has such sensitive skin
Have a boujie day ma livlies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning ma luvlees how arr we awe....its nearly crissmas as he tappity tappity taps his boujee tap water onto his unique face...again how dare he film wee denzel doing his skincare routine...the sooner he comes to his senses and boots maidmarion out of the full rent hoose the better and takes all his tat with him...its like english isnt his first language and even google translate would struggle.....so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Ah need more hydration toneet.'

Misting ya face with water doesn't hydrate it ya bellend, try drinking some instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congrats @Nellyellie 🎉 You will have so much to tell your wee one about the time they were born!!

Okay I just finished watching his dots cos couldn’t be arsed last nite.
Poor Derek sat at that dressing table being watched doing ‘his skincare’ all looked rather coercive to me - all joking aside.
Almost like women who have are made to have their hair or dress a certain way 😕

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If Delboy uses that eye cream all the time, why did he ask Dickio if that was the right amount?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saving for months???!!! Wtf! Think how much more cash Marion and Deek could have in the car fund if he didnt constantly spend on absolute shite!!!
I don’t believe they’ve been saving for months for a car, it’s been said for content like the new build he’ll never have and probably won’t ever be mentioned again 😂 but if Derek does pass his test and buys a car I really hope he has the good sense to put it in his own name

I think I read somewhere that key workers can take lessons. Don’t quote me though!
I’m sure it’s only if their test is booked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
he's got to be taking the piss lol. sitting there polishing his ring while it's on his hand😂😂😂😂 The chapstick length, what a tit .😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200704-020954_kindlephoto-29924130.png

Screenshot_20200704-020321_kindlephoto-29885257.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.