Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
I've just read that Caroline Hirons, who's book he was reading, says skin care fridges are a waste of time and not required. Wonder if he's binned his that he was raving about the other week?

Reactions: 5

Badaboom

VIP Member
Miss potts did some posts today on the chemicals that are in febreze and the febreze air freshener, there have been some studies done. I immediately thought of Melv. Unfortunately he doesnโ€™t follow her so wonโ€™t see it. Itโ€™s scary stuff ๐Ÿ˜ฌ This some of the chemicals in the air freshener

71E32F81-8B91-4915-AFBD-687E4F386F98.jpeg

• Sad

Swipeupguyzzz

The big small one you mean ๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw him in there once and he is honestly the smallest adult Iโ€™ve ever seen in my life apart from dwarves obvs ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep - I was about to say the biggest small star in Scotland but he must have height on Jimmy Krankie surely ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellen77

Youse have given me a right chuckle with all these comments, Ive not watched much of Marlon lately got bored of him but can hear his voice reading this, thanks for the giggles ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Heโ€™s such a patronising shit. Obviously people know the difference between a foam freshener and antibac spray. I can confirm my antibacterial spray does foam up

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Ey lads, what's happened to Melv's boujie crystal bead bedside lamps he was gifted?
They matched the ceiling one didn't they? He gushed aboot them for eeges. Gone.

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Iโ€™m not saying some of these โ€œcleanfluencersโ€ pretend to have anxiety but they all definitely make out there the most nervous person ever and canโ€™t do things by themselves? Heโ€™s 37 shortly and canโ€™t cross roads without his boyfriend heโ€™s only been with 4ish years! What the f did he do before that?? Get his mum to help?
37!!!! Blimey

• Wow

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Fuck me - I have too much to say about Meirdreโ€™s content the past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That foam/nae foam debacle today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And the fabric spray ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They smell the same, theyโ€™re totally different, theyโ€™re very similar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That E.l.f. haul was especially painful to watch - I LOVED IT!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And Iโ€™ve just checked out Garth & Iโ€™m not sure I can watch him ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
I've missed you so much! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I can't wait for his looking for a new job jurneh. Is there a job bespoke enough in the world for Mario.

• Haha

WookieCookie

Is he still rambling on......so aye cause I'm wore oot listening tae aw his pish ......so aye.....

• Haha