Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Can somebody who lives from the groon upto Mary's bespoke plush padded cell give him their wifi password coz were gonnae get 2 days worth of his shite...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I’ve actually had to do some work this morning and planned to catch up on Marlene’s boujee pearls of wisdom but he’s only gone and deleted his story? How fucking dare he! 😠
I know, what a liberty! It proper spoilt what could have been a funny morning commute to work, selfish shitbag! 😒😂

Dammit! I was going to ask him when he was going to do his hoose tour. My bingo card is still here Melv, just sayin’

Wonder why he has deleted his stories? I didn’t see the q&a but saw the ones with Derek but they have all gone now. I hope it is because Derek has told him to take them down.
I asked him that! 😂 I still want a bloody answer! 😩

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Oh fuck sake you lot I did my back in at work n it hurts like hell when I laugh. 😭

So can yous all BARE THAT IN MEND & stop being so bloody funny. 🤣👍🏻

As you were....

EDIT:
Oh fuck sake I fucked that up didn’t I? 🙈
I thought this was maybe a new bespoke Marionism

• Haha

WookieCookie

I had a look at Garth after seeing his name pop up on this thread and upon opening his stories, I instinctively recoiled from my phone screen. He reminds me of the little fella from The Human Centipede 2. And his bedroom makes Marlon’s look positively minimalistic 😖
I just had a look .........I can't unsee the kitchen disco highlight..........🙄🙁

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why has Marion bought a new washing up bowl. It doesn’t seem that long ago that his brother bought him a posh Bougie bespoke one (Joseph Joseph I think) 😳
He bought the cheap home bargains one a few weeks ago even though the JJ one was in perfect condition, done exactly the same thing, was a gift and was more expensive. So.... for no good reason other than he wanted to burn some money 😒

• Wow
  • Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
The Joseph Joseph one was black, the HB one is grey. At least I *think* that was the reason he gave, despite his kitchen being yunno black 🙄
Ooh I like (for example) red lipstick, I'll buy fifty, smear it over my entire face, why stop there! Smear it over my clothes, hair, Rayn. Also, aren't the HB ones notoriously leaky.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Is he only cleaning the skirting boards he can see? Move some shit about Mazza and do it properly, fool!!! 🙄🤣

• Haha

Cherry_1

Could you imagine the maid heavily pregnant and heading to the boujee labour suite 👀 deek carrying the bag with Ryan hiding somewhere in it coz they don’t like leaving her in the borrowers flat herself( she might shrink and find a wee hole to crawl out of and gain FREEDOM) anyway junior ain’t got a look in, not with the classy boujee bespoke maid bein the first man to carry a child 🤣🤣 hope it looks like Derek so aye. Nae debates and so forth

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
“A wedding is not the all in end all”

He’s giving us some new belters tonight 🤣

He’s been going at the same pace as Hinch for the past 2 years 🤔 shes got over 3millIon followers, he’s got 119k - aye that’s the same 🙄
She bought most of hers though...so aye..

• Haha

lauramars

Chatty Member
Does the cat have a ladder? never seen a cat that can get up that high on a door frame. He needs to take her on Britain's got Talent
I thought that was awfully high for the cat lol! It looks like it’s just coming away because it’s old not caus the cat

• Haha