Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Just skipped through his stories and I see he's uploaded his boujee shopping haul, so I'll watch that after lunch, to laugh at the multiple items of boujee shite he doesn't need.... 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MrsBeardy

On the subject of Ava May commission - I wonder if the money that’s been raised from the charity wax melt is equivalent to what a brand rep would earn if the wax melts had been bought using their code? If so, Marlene is probably earning a reasonable amount - probably enough to keep him in boujee skinkerr products

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
Does he even need a dehumidifier when he’s got a window in his bathroom 😂 I thought they weren’t recommended for bathrooms because of the amount of steam

• Haha

Goldieoldie

Cleaning With Mario #15 toot toot Derek is a driver, give wee Mario a fiver to spent on tat, grab that cat and run as fast as you can

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
£20 is a lot on bath bombs never mind £200! I thought she was a carer, didn’t think they got furloughed??
Watched her stories earlier and she’s got more make up and heaps of stuff
She uses those diet pills as well, how dangerous
She’s been furloughed because her and the wee one are high risk. (My MIL does the same job with the same employer and is also furloughed for the same reason.) I think she’s on planet Janet half the time.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
He mentions his jurney everyday now! Here is a jurney for you Melvin, Paisley Gilmour Street to Glasgow Central and get yourself back to work you lazy boujie bellened
Haha! It’s so strange that he’s not mentioned work in ages. I’ve been tuning into his inane shitshow less recently so I could have missed it I guess - but from the chatter here, it doesn’t seem like he’s spoken about work for a while now. Wonder what’s going on...

Cagayu

VIP Member
HE'S A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!

AND NOTHING IN RESPECT OF FAMILY WILL BE SHARED! ⛔

NAE MAMMY & DA!

NAE SISTER!

NAE BROTHER!

NAE NIECES!

NAE DEREK'S FAMILY!

NAE BABIES!

SO AYE. NAE DEBATES.

MA PAGE! MY RULES! MA CHAPTERS!
unless sharing said photos creates content... then so aye, nae debates

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Oh god.. this thread is hilarious!
however- do any of you actually sit through ALL of those stories!???😳🥴 I cant cope

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Thanks for the info. Broke one and found it funny? Ungrateful wee prick. He doesn't deserve nice things or gifted tat!

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
He'll never get decent brands to work with him as hes so classless. He swears non stop, is borderline abusive to Derek at times, can hardly spell or speak properly ... the list goes on. He has an ideal niche market he could tap into - decluttering and organising/space saving hacks for a small flat. But instead he continues to keep hoarding stuff here, there and everywhere... So aye...

Also, wondering what the craic is with his job. Maybe he has been made redundant and got a small payout, hence all the splashing the cash on needless, useless shite! Hes spent over £20 on useless face mists alone this week ffs!
Body mists 😂

It’s use. USE USE USE. Don’t you have spellcheck Mazda?
Funny that Mrs Hinch also talked about the same thing this week.....

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Hi newish to this thread-genuinely laughing out loud!!
Product question- he seems to advertise a lot if products and they’re all there on
His dresser etc does he use any?? Like all of that make up- he never looks like he’s got any on 😂😂😂

• Haha