Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink4573

Maybe I missed it but I never knew he got 10% commission from Ava May?! I just thought he got free wax melts haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Popper

VIP Member
Noo noo ma luvlie don’t be pyoor mean aboot oot mantit. He’s feart of the roads don’t ye ken?? How can you even expect the sowel to venture to Morrisons by himself And crossing aw they big roads alone?? And then to be crowded by his thoosans of fans without wee Deeks backup?Also, credit where credit is due... the pair sowel is soldiering on with zero sleep and still going to do a food shoap. He’s a real hero in ma eyes. if your reading here mario hen I just wanty say... have a great jurny ma lovelie, you pyoor deserve it so ye dae. Don’t let these trolling tattle bastards dull your sparkle baby cakes. Mwah mwah mwah 💎
So he officially can’t cross roads himself? I must have missed this part of his journee. Is it anything to do with his bespoke, boujee eye condition?

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha oh he's a tit.

Pure ragin I missed the chance to ask him a question and also ragin rain didn't jump him mid vid 😂

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
"Youse miss nothing"
"Aw Isas!"

Can you imagine him making an appointment for an eye test..."oh hello I need my Isas tested"
It really is a bespoke language he uses. Nae debates.
😂😂 - Isa was a character on the beloved Still Game tv programme. Nothing got past her, she lived to gossip and was often on the receiving end of comments like "You are wan nosey bastart Isa".

I am sure Elf will be please to know that oor Marion is using their cleansing wipes to clean out his dishes and putting them no where near his bespoke skin and warning all others to not use them.
Yup, that's another brand giving him the "don't call us, we"ll call you" brush off

Forgive me, for I have sinned.
I bought the home bargains washing up bowl
Nothing to forgive ma lovelie for I believe you will have bought it in spite of rather than because of the wee arse.

But is it gin? Or a doop?

What is this obsession with 'doops'? I genuinely don't get it. Either save up and buy the item from the genuine designer that you want, or choose something different. There is no way I would think to myself that I wanted an LV scarf, but because I need instant gratification and have lemonade money I will buy an AliExpress version and pretend it's the real thing. Instead I would just buy a completely different scarf from a high street shop at a price I could afford, or would save up and get the real deal.
Judging by the need this morning for a roll and square sausage with a FRIED tattie scone, it was the real deal 😩😩😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Ey lads, what's happened to Melv's boujie crystal bead bedside lamps he was gifted?
They matched the ceiling one didn't they? He gushed aboot them for eeges. Gone.
I'm sure he said last week it got smashed, by accident, obvs, hence the new lamp! Then again, maybe he got the rageeeee and tossed it! 😂

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
I totally agree with you!
i really don’t like amountof chemicals he sprays in his shoebox though.
I’ve read here before that Rayns a hoosecat.. and he jumped out the window once? Someone enlighten me or will I have to digging through the threads?? When, given a guesstimate, did it happen? 🤣
Yeah, he does need to calm down spraying all those chemicals around the cat. I don't think having a cat in that flat is fair on it but at least he canned the idea of getting another!

• Haha
  • Wow

Swipeupguyzzz

aww ffs "Av dun many wunderful things for businesses" and I don't believe for a second we "don't really get to see them either" wee diddy shows us up his nose and down his bog daily. And fuck knows what "just irritateing" means, reiterating maybe but know knows with Marion. Would say hope she gives him a harder kick in future but az we aw know he wiznae built to break eh. So aye - me me me as per but happy brirthday sis

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Oh i’ve no illusions about his nature. I’ve said before that one of his bitchy wee galpals keeps crossing my path through various situations & I can’t stand her. She’s nice once you get to know her apparantly - that’s clearly on her terms whether she wants to get to know you though 🙄

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I can imagine poor Del is going to have a horrible day today being snapped at and listening to Marion whining about how tired she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cagayu

VIP Member
Wow! His ’goldmine’ that he ’built from the groond up’ is now vile??

He is in such a bad mood today! Why is he still refusing to tell us about his work? If he was taking holidays so going back later he would say, he always talks about the mundane things because he has so little going on. I don’t believe for one second that no one has asked why he is not back. He must be desperate to take a mask selfie in Debenhams stair well.

View attachment 170943
I hope he does a rant today. 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5