Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not been on in a while. Still Gutted can’t see any of his post as he blocked me.
but next time I’m in Debenhams I’ll be sure to ask him why he blocked me for asking a perfectly Reasonable question.He seems to block a lot of people for asking questions. If your going to put ads up for stuff you have been gifted you should know about them and be able to answer a questions Regarding them. Hope Derek sees the light and fucks him out. Mate you live in a 1 bedroom flat that’s likely to go up in flame with all the shit you spray. So stop thinking you are above people on insta.
Yea i got blocked too for nothing, luckily i had a few spare accounts for snooping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DilysMcGillis

Fuck me, I just cannot imagine Melv as a daddy, he'd be horrific and screaming at Dez to take the babby as he needs his sleep :eek:
And as for Melv's photos of him with concealer etc... I have more make up on my face and I haven't worn any make up for well over a year. I wish he'd give up the make up/skincare boy schtick he is aiming for, there are so many more fellas who do it better than he could ever dream of. The hobbit sized tosspot
Hobbit sized tosspot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
He really does think there’s no one else like him. The heid on him is unreal 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never seen someone that can turn every single situation into something about their self

• Haha
To “Paul” who asked Martin “would you and derek like kids” where on earth would you li
Who seen the house tour and noticed mario had the full teenage girls dressing table filled with every beauty product available to purchase on beauty bay. And poor deek has 3 or 4 wee lotions and creams sat on the radiator!?!

Surely mario could get rid of the face mists body mists and that’s free up the space for dereks face wash. Wee shame
Also... RIP the boujeee faux bespoke chrome phone from the living room.. Martin has clearly realised if it’s no plugged in... ITS ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!! And donated it someone worthy of it

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I wonder if he runs all these ideas by Delboy first, as it’s he’s flat and Marions a lodger?
Nah..... of course the McPrick doesn’t!

• Haha

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Did it make you shudder? I was going about my day and BANG day was fucked...so aye

Imagine that brown mess thru the flairs
Glad I seen after I’d been & not before. Thankfully there is no crushed velvet or vagina cushions anywhere to be seen in there. It’s not Moanios type of place

• Haha

Goldieoldie

Just seen it , she doesn't stop spending , since her mum died especially, I wonder if something has happened as she seems more fucked off than usual.
She will be running out of Money surely. Who even does that no one needs that about of bath bombs in her life x

lauramars

Chatty Member
I had a quick look and yet another Instagram nobody thinking we all want skincare and makeup tutorials. I could not give a flying fuck less about whatever shite these people put on their faces and I don’t know why they think we care?!
This 👏 I hate how he announces skin care as if it’s a trend he’s trying to start

• Haha
When he’s talking about us friendship with mrs hinch, said twice that it’s genuine on his side 🤣🤣
when he said doesn't have anyone managing, telling him what to do it controlling him ha ha thought that .if he have been a sly dog at his "best mate" Hinch, probably just jealousy

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
The amount of money he’s jizzed up the wall on absolute shite during lockdown is quite staggering. Can’t believe he had the cheek
to say he’s been working hard & saving hard 😂😂😂 You do know we’ve been able to see & hear you for the last 14 weeks, Meirdre, aye? How are you getting on with those industrial sized boxes of artisanal crisssssss? 😂😂😂 #essentialpurchasesonly 😂😂😂

I wish I could take the credit for Meirdre but. alas, it was someone else on here 😂 I think it really suits him & I love it almost as much as Manbagzda 😂
Hahahaha manbagzda was me 😂

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I'm surprised he doesn't have management to be honest, he's so professional, bespoke and Bouji. I'd be delighted if he made insta his full time job it would be endless entertainment 🤣🤣🤣 plus this threads my fav 😂
The endless hours of pure boujee, bespoke entertainment would be fookin' hilarious! 💎😂

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
How does a happy Birthday shout out to his sister, turn into how he’s helped so many small businesses? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
That’s exactly what I was thinking...it’s all me me me ...i think he’s a nasty jealous little scrotum ...wonder where he is getting the money to buy all that tat !!!!!!

• Haha

lauramars

Chatty Member
I cant believe people find it funny to mock this person who was worried??? Mario could have responded with “class” saying it was only a joke thanks for the concern!

• Haha