Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
The ELF talk was painful in the extreme.

lots of games changer’ ‘ahlurrrrve it’ ‘staple’ but then showing unused products🤨

then saying he could buy the products, but he couldn’t, but he could, but Superdrug, but they don’t have all the brands? 🧐
I bet superdrug did have them in his Isas just couldn't see them.
(Honestly gonna giggle at Isas all day 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cup cake

I saw that too, good gawd! She also bought her daughter some stuff yesterday for a pamper night, I thought it was her birthday there were so many gifts! I so wish she had a thread on here 😩

Anyway back to Mazda aye, and so forth, youse know the drill ...
I so wish there was a thread on this one . Never seen such a miserable looking woman in my life lol . Can’t stand the way she refers to her youngest as “ that “ when the poor child is in the bad books x

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Hullo! Long time watcher! Can't take staying in the shadow anymore! Watching the elf thing there, had flashbacks everytime he said it's a doop, doop doop doop, dupe ha, then I remembered where I'd seen/heard a lot of his chat........jeffree ⭐ On YouTube, last year, went back to view it, hes reviewing elf and tatcha, bespoke boojeeee bants. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
The gift that keeps on giving..he will have to use his expensive boujee face stuff to get it aff Denzels D face....or he will just get his minky oot rough side and scrub it aff so not to waste his bespoke creams....so aye nae debates

• Haha

Dollylollipop

Saving for months???!!! Wtf! Think how much more cash Marion and Deek could have in the car fund if he didnt constantly spend on absolute shite!!!
I don’t believe they’ve been saving for months for a car, it’s been said for content like the new build he’ll never have and probably won’t ever be mentioned again 😂 but if Derek does pass his test and buys a car I really hope he has the good sense to put it in his own name

I think I read somewhere that key workers can take lessons. Don’t quote me though!
I’m sure it’s only if their test is booked

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Well if there were rankings for insta huns I'd say Martin would push his granny in front of a bus to save himself whereas some others would push her in front of a bus for free wax melts 😂

Also still laughing at him congratulating the chaps on their colab with ava may 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious.

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
He buys, often unnecessarily in bulk, one brand after another in the vague hope they'll hire him as the face of the brand and he'll be propelled to stardom. When nothing comes of each story, he looks for something else to buy and the cycle continues... I think it culminated this week with him actually admitting he wants to be a full time influencer and asking for help to achieve it.
Nailed it! This 👆 along with the mention of doing Insta full time is a plan me thinks.

• Haha

cup cake

I think Mario was referring to a character from a Scottish TV show called Still Game . Isa is notoriously nosey, knows everyone’s business and doesn’t let anything pass her by. Which I guess he was linking to the fact people spotted and asked him about his “humidifier “🤣.
Not standing up for Mario - he does indeed have his own vocabulary and despite being from the west coast too I could do with someone to translate his nonsense
I was coming on to say the same thing lol . We call my daughter wee Isa because she’s so nosy 🤣🤣 it’s defo a Scottish thing lol x

When he was talking about the lip balm and said he absolutely hates vaseline, thinks it's rotten and can't stand the feel of it.......I ended up tittering like schoolgirl 😂🤣🙈
Me too 😂😂😂

• Haha

Luna25

Slightly off topic, remember he said he wasn’t going to share his staple, holy grail eye cream because no doubt it would go out of stock because the mafia? From what I’ve seen he’s never mentioned this boujee, bespoke eye cream before...could this be the holy grail of holy grail, must have skin care?

Oh yeah good catch! It probably is, as I’ve seen this advertised all over tik tok!

• Haha

DilysMcGillis

I actually think it looked better before.. before was horrific but his gash theme presently is pure horror
Between that, the concoction of noxious air toxins & the bumhole cushions it’s certainly a violent assault on the senses! At least the padded mirror is good for health & safety when Deek thrashes about after a bad comedown 😂😂😂😂

• Haha