Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this. He is very lighthearted & prob a right good laugh when pissed ๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually started following him because of this thread. Tattle ain't all bad is it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I did, too! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I saw the thread whilst browsing and his cartoon style picture made me laugh, so got curious! And the rest is boujee history, so aye! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I see he got what he wanted, all his lovelies messaging him and telling him how great and inspiring he is just so he can post them on his stories, for duck sake get a grip man, if your self worth is tied in to how many likes and messages you get from strangers on insta itโ€™s time to re-think your life mate!! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปGod heโ€™s pissed me off!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Says itโ€™s too hot for housework but heโ€™s still going about on his housecoat ๐Ÿฅต got a cheek to have the fan on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itโ€™s too hot to do housework but itโ€™s not hot enough to Still be wearIng a fluffy housecoat you absolute fool itโ€™s 33 degrees.....you crack me up mazza x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh bleeping hell!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Its 10 mins away? ๐Ÿค” The lazy wee shite! ๐Ÿ˜‚
(canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m defending him but) tbf google maps is showing an hour and 20 mins walk so with the heat plus carrying stuff home I wouldnโ€™t have walked it.
Looking forward to the big reveal #bespokeikeahaul

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As predickted...am absolutely fine ma luvlees and I wisnae dain it fur attention (aye u wur marjorie)
can someone please explain what an outbox is I'm not too technical but presumed it was outgoing messages that you sent?
As for the ikea haul it was 2 carrier bags that could have been skimmed over in 2 minute...but he wants to keep his Muffia dangling in anticipation...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says itโ€™s too hot for housework but heโ€™s still going about on his housecoat ๐Ÿฅต got a cheek to have the fan on ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought I saw him with his hoosecoat on, ffs Mazza! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™ˆ I feel the cold badly, it drives my boyfriend mad as feel the chill and my feet are mostly always freezing, but even I dont have socks on or my cardigan today! ๐Ÿ˜‚

As predickted...am absolutely fine ma luvlees and I wisnae dain it fur attention (aye u wur marjorie)
can someone please explain what an outbox is I'm not too technical but presumed it was outgoing messages that you sent?
As for the ikea haul it was 2 carrier bags that could have been skimmed over in 2 minute...but he wants to keep his Muffia dangling in anticipation...so aye
I barely slept last night in anticipation, so aye! ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
(canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m defending him but) tbf google maps is showing an hour and 20 mins walk so with the heat plus carrying stuff home I wouldnโ€™t have walked it.
Looking forward to the big reveal #bespokeikeahaul
I meant by bus. I can drive between this Ikea and Paisley in less than 10 minutes. Itโ€™s one junction in the motorway. It is the same shopping centre where Derek works. I wouldnโ€™t expect him to walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well ma luvlees that was a bit of an anti climax wot Miriam goat fae ikea...them lamp shades look cream and not white but nae debates...and he is the patron saint of the toilet duck throw away big brush...been using since beginning of his jurnee...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did he think he needed more candles? ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh come on, nobody, NOT A SINGLE PERSON has asked about his glasses! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Complaining about his skin being so dry and doo-eh today... well melv maybe refrain from a face full of makeup to sit in the house in 22c heat yesterday ya silly sausage ๐Ÿ˜‚ his brows would have been sliding doon his face by lunch time if it wasnโ€™t for Gem the eye brow wummin so aye .... thatโ€™s aw ma lovelies x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Melvin is so important he has messages coming into his primary mailbox, secondary mailbox and his outbox. He does not get messages through his letterbox. The cooncil smashed that in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He is fine, absalootley fine but aw those messages aw support just got him rite in the throat, the throat :ROFLMAO: and cannae remember whit part of the haul he wiz showing but ye cannae go right with it apparently ๐Ÿ˜‚ fur aw the hunners askin aboot the glasses, wind yer kneck in troops, he needs the mr magoo's to check the thoosand inbox, outbox, primaries, secondaries, ootboxes and shoe boxes - so aye - more pish tae squeeze intay the little shop of horrors but I luv it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.