Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma luvlies, no sure if we r still doing thread title suggestions but my suggestion is #FreeDerek but aye that’s all av goat tae tell yiz and so forth ma luvlies MWAH Xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember this. I believe the reasons were because of the way Mario speaks to Derek and Derek doesn't stand up for himself. Mario belittles him and he just takes it and his family find it upsetting. Derek now no longer speaks to his sister because she stood up for him. I guess that will be Mario's decision though rather than Derek's. To put it bluntly Mario swears ay Derek and passes it off as 'bants' but he over steps the mark. Mario himself admitted on his stories that he calls Derek names but it's just for a laugh and that's just what they are like. It felt quite sinister though and we all stood up for Derek on here and his sister came and thanked us and explained that this is why they dislike Maria.

Get well soon our deek xxxx
Thanks nice beard man - my memory is shite - When I read what you said it all came back to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m in no way religious but I’m praying to jeebus that we’re not subjected to his trotters later on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice one Moira. Just told your hunners of thousands of followers that Derek has the trots. Poor Dezza
So let me get this straight !!!

Derek has a stomach bug, he comes homes from work - I have never heard of him doing that before, - he seem real ethical and a grafter. We have all been there and it is not nice.

So cunty face needs to be pampered - ARE YOU bleeping SERIOUS !!!

Would you ever look after that lovely boy ..... I want to get on a plane rescue him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t been following long so I’m not as irritated by him and admittedly don’t know a lot but some of the antics I have seen have made me belly laugh. What’s with the feet dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He might be a bit of a twit but there’s a bit of comedy gold in there. Not what he’s aiming for I’m sure given how boujee he is 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And why is he in need of a wee pamper? He does duck all!
Derek should be getting pampered 😞

So let me get this straight !!!

Derek has a stomach bug, he comes homes from work - I have never heard of him doing that before, - he seem real ethical and a grafter. We have all been there and it is not nice.

So cunty face needs to be pampered - ARE YOU bleeping SERIOUS !!!

Would you ever look after that lovely boy ..... I want to get on a plane rescue him
Someone living local-ish definitely needs to get outside their flat and wave a #FreeDerek placard or banner! 😔 😂

I haven’t been following long so I’m not as irritated by him and admittedly don’t know a lot but some of the antics I have seen have made me belly laugh. What’s with the feet dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He might be a bit of a twit but there’s a bit of comedy gold in there. Not what he’s aiming for I’m sure given how boujee he is 😉
You are right! I've been following him and this thread since roughly the beginning of lockdown and he's given me plenty of much needed laughs ! 😂 But he can be a bit of an idiot, like today, posting Derek basically has the shits! 😡 #FreeDerek and #FreeRayn So aye.... 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If limmy doesn't come out and say that Mario is a character and this has all been for one his new shows i am going to be so upset

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Daisy I’ve cream bar 👀👀
bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂
I couldn’t get my head round that photo. What are we looking at, it all seems out of scale. Also I thought his niece was about 17/18 (not sure) this looks like something for a six year old although to be fair I can’t actually work out what it is??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.