Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those stupid storage things in his bathroom one of which is for storing actual toilet rolls and he still has to keep his toilet rolls on top of the fridge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All aboard the super express for a super trot through Melvins super trip to B&M.

How can he need more storage in his bathroom? He's got a 4 drawer unit and a box already. Him and Dezza are going to need to fold themselves like origami to be able to get in and out and to sit down for a numero 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you tell me how anyone would have noticed no hand prints on his fridge from a boomarang ? He must sit and think of ways to mention his poxy cloths

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure he had that new massive melt warmer on his fireplace a few days ago? I remember wondering why he had a breeze block on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He should make it clear that the AvaMay discount code isn't valid on sale items. Tut tut Melv.

• Haha
I’m sure he had that new massive melt warmer on his fireplace a few days ago? I remember wondering why he had a breeze block on there.
He did. It was in front of his coal effect electric fire on the hearth. He’s such a little bleeping liar! We spotted that when he was hoovering at the weekend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Aww, he did Stories in work on his breaks? 😂 omeone said a short time ago his store will remain open, but I dont know what one that is.
He works in the one in the city centre on Argyle street his shop is staying open for now but its the shop in silverburn shopping centre thats closing which lee sherrington of insta fame works in!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on his Stories....those bathroom mats hurt my eyes! 😱 I hate mats underneath the toilet, very unhygienic. 🤢And the toilet roll holder takes up more space he doesn't have and everything looks so crammed! 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma rug, ma fridge, ma bathroom, ma fireplace, ma shopping, ma burner, ma carpets. Glad Derek is so in involved😂
When is this dick going back to work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder where this prick come from before meeting denzel..what kind of boujee bespoke borrower palace?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.