Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look, the business only started doing the high teas yesterday, they were £8 a head and £2 postage (I am sure Melvin said it was £8 for the lot?) They have now put the price up to £10 a head probably because they realised £8 wasn’t covering them as it is a brand new venture. Melvin acting as if the price had gone through the roof because of his lovlies, bet they havent even noticed him 😂
I still can’t find it.
How legit does it look? I’ve noticed a lot of people local to me trying this out just now and I bet they haven’t bothered with any of the regulations.

Reactions: 3
I feel sad reading this as, what I know and see of Derek, he seems sweet and like a lovely fella. 😊

He must be okay with Mario taking over as he'd put his foot down, surely? And he must love him as they do seem quite happy in their videos, but who knows? I'd hate to think Derek is settling or feeling like he's being taken advantage of and is trapped because I don't think he'd have trouble finding someone else if they split, tbh. 😊 #FreeDerek
Can whoever it is that lives near him put up a huge sign outside Mirrin's Midden with #FreeDerek on it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I still can’t find it.
How legit does it look? I’ve noticed a lot of people local to me trying this out just now and I bet they haven’t bothered with any of the regulations.
Auntie T's high tea

103130352_295875594783913_6071178351880599983_n.jpg

Auntie T's High Tea
Yesterday at 06:27 ·
Right guy see lot of ppl looking for high tea ,so a though I would give it a try, am gonna start of at £8 per person will include sandwiches, wraps , rolls, all filled with your choice, selection of cakes , plus scones with jam and cream or strawberry prosecco cream , if you wanna add bottle prosecco will be extra £10 or gin with glass will be extra £7 ......yous can let me know what yous think guys , can pick up or have it delivered to your door for £2 local £3 for further afield 😛.......send me a pm if yous are interested, guys , birthday treats baby showers any occasion or just cause you feel like it xxxx

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Auntie T's high tea

View attachment 153378

Auntie T's High Tea
Right guy see lot of ppl looking for high tea ,so a though I would give it a try, am gonna start of at £8 per person will include sandwiches, wraps , rolls, all filled with your choice, selection of cakes , plus scones with jam and cream or strawberry prosecco cream , if you wanna add bottle prosecco will be extra £10 or gin with glass will be extra £7 ......yous can let me know what yous think guys , can pick up or have it delivered to your door for £2 local £3 for further afield 😛.......send me a pm if yous are interested, guys , birthday treats baby showers any occasion or just cause you feel like it xxxx
Thankyou I eventually got it. 🙂 The stuff on her page actually looks quite nice and posts from a few days does say prices starting at £8 so I don’t know what he’s greetin about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Auntie T's high tea

View attachment 153378

Auntie T's High Tea
Wow. He could have made it himself for cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can whoever it is that lives near him put up a huge sign outside Mirrin's Midden with #FreeDerek on it?
Mirrins’s midden 👏🤝😂😂😂 you ma lovely are a tattle legend . Bespoke bejoue hilarity . Please don’t forget your roots when your outbox blows up with hunners upon thoosands a messages ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, imagine if he had IBS?
Thank God he doesn’t, it would be through the roof after all that stodge. Thank God he doesn’t have sensitive skin either - all those lotions & potions that he tippity taps on & cleaning with bleach & ammonia without rubber gloves to protect those strangler fingers...he could do himself a mischief if he suffered from, say, for example, bespoke eczeeeeeeeeeeeeeema 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t find it.
Ever the perfect influencer, Marion forgot to mention they are on facbook, not insta, hope that helps, my lovely 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewk at the size ay this compairt tae ma haun! It’s mah-siv. Four hunner mil. Ye cannae bargain wi’ that. Lewk at it compairt tae ma heid. Four hunner mil will last me a lifetime. So ah’ve goat 4 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell. Considering he “never drinks” I’ve seen the bleep with at least 4 hangovers since I started following him. That pizza as well. That’s a lot of dough for someone with “IBS”. Wouldn’t wanna be Dezza tonight. It’ll be like the scene out of Trainspotting again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hullo ma lovelies.... I'm now a boujee VIP member! 🥳 💃 🏅 I'd like to thank our King Mario of Marioland for giving me plenty of entertainment during the very tough time, Derek for being his nice, cute self with his nae snake hips TokTik dances 🕺 and you fellow Tattle bastards for making me genuinely smile, proper laugh, cry tears of laughter and for basically entertaining me through hard times by just being your boujee, bespoke selves! 🤩 💝 Now, let's enjoy an afternoon tea and some gin, so aye. 😎 🍹

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell. Considering he “never drinks” I’ve seen the bleep with at least 4 hangovers since I started following him. That pizza as well. That’s a lot of dough for someone with “IBS”. Wouldn’t wanna be Dezza tonight. It’ll be like the scene out of Trainspotting again
We will also be subjected to the aftermath down his shitter when he is pineing it ...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg what kind of mug is Body Shop Shelly!? He binned his eye gel by “mistake” so she’s sent him another one. I would have told him to piss off. Also for someone that is pretty certain to not have a job by Christmas he ain’t half splashing the cash! Ava May won’t be happy you’ve an AldI stick smelly now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just thought I would add these here incase anyone was looking for a new avatar. I was going to change mine but I have quite like my mug, I actually like this mug more than Marion as we have never seen it since the day he bought it 🙄 He does bloody love his giant reed diffuser even though he bought it without smelling it. I hope it stinks 😂
567953B2-6850-46C2-9AD3-B60F1E1E0D90.jpeg
AAA19A2E-93E6-4DA8-9705-8F9CCFC40470.jpeg
1C869265-6691-4603-9760-96FAAF1B4DB6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, the protractor must have reached new limits to create the bespoke hairdo above!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just thought I would add these here incase anyone was looking for a new avatar. I was going to change mine but I have quite like my mug, I actually like this mug more than Marion as we have never seen it since the day he bought it 🙄 He does bloody love his giant reed diffuser even though he bought it without smelling it. I hope it stinks 😂
View attachment 153468View attachment 153469View attachment 153470
It’s not really a size comparison is it? He is a hobbit. So I’m guessing his head is the same size as a chihuahua

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.