Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Layering your perfumes 🫣 Never ever heard that yin afore.
His bedroom must stink like a brothel oan a busy day. Clem de la Clem 👌. Wazzuck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I was thinking of avoiding his Christmas stories if l could, because he just takes the fun out of the build up to it. But then l remembered how he gets on a come down when the real influencers start posting theirs and he can't wait to take them down. Yeah I'll be here for it 🤣

And I'm in the queue with the rest of your haters, Mario 😜
Screenshot_20240602-180303_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if I need a reminder and a warning to get ready for tomorrow for him to 'show and tell' me (like a toddler takes his toy dinosaur to nursery) he's bought 4 candles, a bottle of Lenor and a multi pack of criss from that small business B&M. Plus some high end brand expensive perfume that will no doubt be sprayed once and left to see out it's dusty days on his buckled shelves, where all the other 'insane' scents go to ferment then die.
Basically Paisley cooncil could legitimately and accurately call that penthoose flat a storage unit. Imagine the Storage Hunters episode where they eagerly open it up and expect a great cash return on the contents but instead get 20 drinks stayshuns, 4 vacuums, 23 salt and pepper pots, 453256 bottles of perfume and a knock off Dior saddle bag. They'd be tamping, fuming and raging.
No wonder followers are dropping.
Hard of social media content
What mafia?!
Lol He's like Lauren Goodger with her shed full of microwaves...lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Loving the Amazon reviews for his Arabic oud that is so strong etc etc - apparently it’s shite and scent doesn’t last 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a newbie so not going to lie I am really looking forward to his Christmas decorations 🙈
Aw they don’t disappoint, imagine all the posh garden centre vibes mixed with high end boujee decorations from the likes of Harrods and Harvey nics, nah am just shittin it’s a fecking tat cave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He did not know Rhianna's name is Robin.
Wiki is your go to Mario.
He dosna know why Spanish products cost more in the UK than what he saw in LR.
Transport charges etc Mario.
He canna believe the perfumes he bought/Deek bought were cheaper in LR.
Fakes Mario.

The man has learning, speaking, spelling and writing disabilities.

He was the village idiot, he was probably, no not probably, actually ran out of Ayrshire with pitchforks.

Actual scenes in the Shire when he says he's coming fur a visit.
the-simpson-people.gif

---
I’m a newbie so not going to lie I am really looking forward to his Christmas decorations 🙈
It's akin tae the Phoenix nights community day gala and nae debates. Youse huv Mario's autumn decs tae see first, normally about August. Last years were 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's got alopecia, this is one of her new wigs. Frightful.
I’ve had chemo and radiotherapy, ma hair fell oot , I wear wigs , but I would never leave the hoose wi that thing on ma heid . Gies uscwig wearers a bad name
---
View attachment 2969342
Ooft! She is no braw. She's got that look aboot her that she honestly thinks she's piping. Hope she disnae staun too near any candles or flames or she'll light up like Marion's September Christmas tree wae that tiktok shop plastic wig.
Her hair looks like ripped oot knitting and in nearly every photo and video I've seen of her shes always got her teeth hinging oot to dry.
What’s wrong wi her mooth?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he would smell like when you accidentally get stuck in a queue when it's school lunchtime with the wee 4th years in Tesco etc.
Eyes are burning and watering with the fumes of Diesel and Au Savage.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve had chemo and radiotherapy, ma hair fell oot , I wear wigs , but I would never leave the hoose wi that thing on ma heid . Gies uscwig wearers a bad name
---

What’s wrong wi her mooth?
It’s worse from the back…
IMG_0485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
He’s so desperate for people to believe dereks out buying him perfumes off his own back with his petty cash 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like a block of uncooked super noodles.
Also the look on that guys face looking at her. He's either trying to haud the laughter in or ready to bolt cos hes mistook her heid for a rabid shih tzu.
Feck it does as well. In the words of Mario, I'm screaming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.