Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario, Patron saint of Perfumes.

He buys the cheap ones, gets Deek to spend his petty cash on the expensive ones for him.
Lovely sunny day and he’s inside filming his perfumes. Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we honestly believe dumb Deek said don’t share what aftershaves I bought from Lynsey rottie as he has shared too much ? Surely you draw the line as they freaking OOTD reels where he looks like his ma is showing him off for his 1st day of school

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He said the crem de la clem 😂😂😂
He's so thick it's embarrassing. He can't pronounce his words, can't spell them either. He's useless 🤭

It's so warm here in the North and my windows are wide open. And this ugly weirdo is in a thick winter oodie thing. He's really not all there.

Screenshot_20240602-144331_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She looks bleeping stupid.
Which one of you was it that said she resembled the Harry Potter sorting hat?!? 🤣🤣🤣
I can't remember which Tattle bleep but honest tae Goad I think about the sorting hat comment at least once a week. It has me rolling every time 💀

Another troll said she looks like a melted welly boot. She may be mair unfortunate looking than Manio which is quite a statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't remember which Tattle bleep but honest tae Goad I think about the sorting hat comment at least once a week. It has me rolling every time 💀

Another troll said she looks like a melted welly boot. She may be mair unfortunate looking than Manio which is quite a statement.
Manio being a total bleep by encourages his 'pal' tae be seen in public looking like this.👇🏻

Just looked at her Gran Canaaaaaaria story.
Monzo copied her OOTD, copied her criss, copied her destination and booked fae next year.

How long before he copies her wig?
@hopethishelpsallthebest I know you're busy but if you get a chance x

1000033282.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Me and Mr Fanta Lemon just home from our 5* hotel in that place abroad ie Tenerife. I've done a lot of reflecting during my time away thinking about Mario's recent trip to Lindsay Rotte. I didn't do any outfit of the day try ons on the balcony, didn't step into a single shop except for buying water and the odd wee snack, didn't buy anything from the looky looky men, didn't come home with hundreds of pounds worth of perfume I didn't need, didn't drink water from the tap (iykyk).
What I did do was relax, lie by the pool and read my books, enjoy some time away from my actual full time job, enjoy spending time with my husband, enjoy eating out in actual fine dining restaurants every night.
Yes I put a few photos on my private Instagram but I didn't spend the last 10 days trying to prove to strangers on the Internet that I'm something I'm definitely not. Mario, do the same and live a little, spend time in local culture and eating local cuisine on your next holiday. Whilst I would love if he actually broadened his horizons, I'd be sad too, the laughs we had during his holiday will go down in tattle history 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He doesn’t do sweet things coming from the man that bought 50 cakes last week.

He doesn’t like to spray stuff in shops? This is why I pick things from back of shelves because people like Marion are ones that’s squeeze all the loafs to find one. Doesn’t he know he could just open the bottle and have a smell of it doesn’t need be spraying stuff in shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How empty must your life be if your only chat is bleeping christmas on 2nd June!

hard of content!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not a chance Derek got loads of aftershaves 🤣🤣🤣 your telling me that he’s ok to be paraded about like a child on the balcony of holiday every night head to toe in fake gucci and a man bag round his neck but sharing his new aftershaves is a step too far? 🤣🤣🤣 have a word with your self Mario not everyone’s as thick as you no one believes your shite

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How empty must your life be if your only chat is bleeping christmas on 2nd June!

hard of content!
That’s what happens when you spend far too much alone and around the same four walls start to go a bit cuckoo. Not even had my holiday yet and he is starting about Christmas. Needs get a grip still 6 months away from that. No life sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Untitled.png

17.jpg
18.jpg

19.jpg
20.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't believe we're on the Christmas chat already 😂🙈 He's not well.

Lovely day up here today and he's wearing Christmas jammies and that oodie that's never off his back posting Christmas stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He did not know Rhianna's name is Robin.
Wiki is your go to Mario.
He dosna know why Spanish products cost more in the UK than what he saw in LR.
Transport charges etc Mario.
He canna believe the perfumes he bought/Deek bought were cheaper in LR.
Fakes Mario.

The man has learning, speaking, spelling and writing disabilities.

He was the village idiot, he was probably, no not probably, actually ran out of Ayrshire with pitchforks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So he’s basically walking around smelling like an ambi pur plug in? Imagine the smell of the McGills to Clydebank - decaying teeth and gums, cat piss, damp and pink yaya.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Not a chance Derek got loads of aftershaves 🤣🤣🤣 your telling me that he’s ok to be paraded about like a child on the balcony of holiday every night head to toe in fake gucci and a man bag round his neck but sharing his new aftershaves is a step too far? 🤣🤣🤣 have a word with your self Mario not everyone’s as thick as you no one believes your shite
Why oh why would either of these two cretins need to buy anything to spray themselves with when Mario has more than double the contents of a Debenhams perfume counter stashed in his bedroom, including the exclusive and expensive one that Hannah bought?

I wear perfume everyday, I have 3 scents; all branded, no fakes here and it takes me well over a year to get through one! I mix up which I wear but they last!!!

He has enough perfume to last the rest of his life except it won't because it will go off before he uses it.

I wouldn't contemplate buying any fake crap to pad out my tiny collection because it lasts. Even spending £80 on a bottle is worth it when you know it lasts and you use it all the time.

I am baffled, honestly baffled by his lack of respect for anything nice he owns.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait a minute. Wan of they bogging perfumes smells like a snack? Of course it was the clem de la clem wan. IYKYK. Obsessed. Smells like an oudy Greggs sausage roll also. I suppose he has the beak for it.
Hard of perfumer skills
Shop of scent Sasha
Lindsay Rotte

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With the greatest respect Marion, duck right off with Christmas talk and then duck off a little bit more. We are still closer to LAST Christmas, than next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.