Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonny put maself oot there and say I like the chippy boat, been going there for years and now I feel like I need to disown maself from it and never go again cause it's been trolled tae duck on this app 😭 will see maself oot and never message this page again

Mario hard of taste buds
You spine bright hen - al no huv a bad word said about McMonagles!

My husbands granny stayed near Clydebank and we always took her for a chippy boat in the summer. She loved it and its always been somewhere my husbands associated with her. Bloody good fish and chips as well...

Nae shame here hen. Your chippy is nae others chippies. Bespoke fur your hen. Tonsa love tae you ✨️✨️✨️😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A new thread, absolutely #treatit oan this reset day.

Ah'm busy aw weekend sitting oot ma back garden living ma life but saw this ad fur a bespoke bedsit in Paisley and hud tae run tae share it wi aw youse vile wummin cunts. 👌
Screenshot_20240602-085743.png

As a Brucie bonus ah've also attached a wee reading exercise fae Rosetta Stone fur aw youse #hardofscottish. Rosetta huz gave me a bespoke discount tae ma brand if youse youse code #auldmadge10, also.
Screenshot_20240601-093126.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it funny how he shouts about small businesses but he’s telling everyone today not to use the small businesses but to go to semi chem…didn’t his “pal” have a Spanish cleaning business that went bust? He’s so inconsiderate.

The way he goes on about the smell of calming pedicure makes my skin crawl 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So ur besties came up to Glasgow to visit that wee lassie katie and the highlight of your weekend is telling strangers on the internet about the shite you bought in b&m. Mario you are a sad, pathetic little creep and your mate Hannah’s a c*nt tae 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So ur besties came up to Glasgow to visit that wee lassie katie and the highlight of your weekend is telling strangers on the internet about the shite you bought in b&m. Mario you are a sad, pathetic little creep and your mate Hannah’s a c*nt tae 😳
He has to be the only one that can't see through these 'so called' friends 🤭 Such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So our Maz is not sweet he’s savoury. I think the actual word you’re looking for is SOUR.
Basically he hates anything that requires him to put anyone else first

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He has the exact same airfryer as me. I use mine daily and use it for a lot of things- I’ve done whole chickens, curries, bacon joints etc so it gets messy.

It’s the easiest thing in the world to clean. Literally wipe the drawers with some kitchen towel to get rid of any bits you don’t want going into the sink, then some hot water and a squirt of Fairy. The material it’s made from is very non-stick.

No idea why you’d need a separate bottle of chemicals to clean it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is there anything that he isn’t OBSESSED with?! Hard of a thesaurus. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Like all instawankers and shitfluencers he's always 'obsessed'. For two whole minutes until the next popular shiny thing comes along.
These shitfluencers also think everything smells insane. The really insane thing is his social media 'strategy'. 🤣🤣🤣. I'll see myself out. As if he'd have one. Can't even spell it. Long term plans for Maz constitute packing his case with doops and polyester.
Hard of long term plans
Factual
How would he spell strategy?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 Snakes all over this app!!!!!!

I seen oor Mhari aka missfitmaw took mawRendal to the cycle 1 event on Friday night as her plus 1 which was an invited PR event.
does she no know who Mario is??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has the exact same airfryer as me. I use mine daily and use it for a lot of things- I’ve done whole chickens, curries, bacon joints etc so it gets messy.

It’s the easiest thing in the world to clean. Literally wipe the drawers with some kitchen towel to get rid of any bits you don’t want going into the sink, then some hot water and a squirt of Fairy. The material it’s made from is very non-stick.

No idea why you’d need a separate bottle of chemicals to clean it.
I've got the same one as well. I use those paper liners, but like you say, it takes minutes to clean in hot soapy water. This idiot really makes things harder for himself as well as poisoning the environment 🙄

Reactions: 19
Mario's Maw must of had frequent tupperware and clothes parties in the late 80s early 90s cause his hauls sound like the wumin that used to try and sell their tit to my mums pals in the living room house parties 😂

His inspo!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mario's Maw must of had frequent tupperware and clothes parties in the late 80s early 90s cause his hauls sound like the wumin that used to try and sell their tit to my mums pals in the living room house parties 😂

His inspo!
Ah wunner if his da sells Avon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am howling at his the haul of all his wee cheap fake perfumes he got at the bespoke perfumery in Costa teguise lanzarote. Did he actually say one of them is the “cleme de la cleme” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so not only does this man live in an oodie he now wants to smell like one? pyoor oodie scent!

Oud perfume is not a revelation wee baws!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.