Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got the fat frame and horrible leggings as well 🤪👌

Screenshot_20240602-212005_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping Nora not one bit of that makes sense
---

Is it one of the blind ones ma lovelie?? 😂😂
I thought it was joost me but like Marion I'm no hard of an English Gcse. My frown lines were hurting ma forehead when I was trying to decipher that.
So what I took from it was that he was super excited, disbelieving that he has hit the dizzying heights of huvin a wax melt called Marion, and reality keeps you grounded and duck knows really🤷🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Mario needs to stop worrying about Rihanna and tell is why he's known as Mario and not his given name.. I think he looks like a Brian.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Naaaw hen. Wan of them shite white ones wae the stained eyes and areshole. So aye
Do we think Rickets has reincarnated as the Wig of Misfit?
(I haven’t been around long enough to comment on the Bison threads and it kiiiiiills me).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up oan the haul stories and had to just say, maybe it's me and no one else but I feel like when he actually says one of the catchphrases we use here (you need tae get tae know) it's like a wee bingo 😂 anyone else or will I swerve back intae ma ain jo molane

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up oan the haul stories and had to just say, maybe it's me and no one else but I feel like when he actually says one of the catchphrases we use here (you need tae get tae know) it's like a wee bingo 😂 anyone else or will I swerve back intae ma ain jo molane
If I come in from shopping and hubby is hinging aboot, normally just to ram raid something to eat and I say stuff like, "Oh, I got this" or "Look, a wee bargain" etc, his abundance of Don't Give A duck is apparent. Point being, could not imagine a man wetting his drawers like wee Marion oer Spanish cleaning products and toliet air freshener.

• Haha
What a Saturday ma lovelies! A wee treatit trip tae home bargains/B&M, followed by gutting the hoose and a fine dining experience oan a floating fish and chip shop at 5 in the afternoon. bleeping hell, I had better weekends in the depths of lockdown with 2 newborns and PND.
Your profile pic! 🤣😂
---
i know it's off topic but did anyone watch the misfit maw getting a lift with Alex? He's the guy who's three kids died in a house fire in gallowhill a few years ago he was at the petrol station for shopping and had locked them and the mrs in the flat and he could see the fire walking back. The mum survived it was all very strange, his story made little sense and he seemed so disingenuous it was unnerving.

Very strange topic to discuss in her car! No idea why he would agree to talk about it with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry i'll get back in mae ane lane noo! My passions are no your passions!
---
From her tattle thread! i'm deed!
The sun’ll come out tomarra also!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chanting yous all from the rooftops for enjoying the gorgeous weather with your gardens and front and back doors with a cheeky of of these 👉🏻🍹. The weather has turned truly cold here down under in that place abroad that is Australia. Feel like Mario but I have no choice but to be aw cosy under my blankets by 8pm every night. Not even sure a stinking Oodie would cut it here. Am considering buying this! https://www.papinelle.com/products/cuddle-puffa-maxi-robe Talk me down, hens! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Chanting yous all from the rooftops for enjoying the gorgeous weather with your gardens and front and back doors with a cheeky of of these 👉🏻🍹. The weather has turned truly cold here down under in that place abroad that is Australia. Feel like Mario but I have no choice but to be aw cosy under my blankets by 8pm every night. Not even sure a stinking Oodie would cut it here. Am considering buying this! https://www.papinelle.com/products/cuddle-puffa-maxi-robe Talk me down, hens! 😂
It’s yer f*ck it year so just you break that petty cash right oot and get that hoose coat ! It’s a beaut , IYKYK . You will be safe as houses cause it’s not got a wee mother of the bride collarless look so just you trreeeaattttiinnnn yerself hen , cause you are worth it and nae debates ! Only thing is cause the weather has turned in Australia don’t you be thinking about putting your Halloween gear oot or even your Christmas tree ! Spine Brite ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm in that place *scent of abroad* in the scent same as any other city. Clutching me beak when I buy anything, but I need to get to know also, did Hannah the employee of her ex who owns her failed business, go to see Maz??? I'm hard of Wi-Fi ma lovelies.
Written in the garbled style of Mario, it's given me a stroke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.