Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a Saturday ma lovelies! A wee treatit trip tae home bargains/B&M, followed by gutting the hoose and a fine dining experience oan a floating fish and chip shop at 5 in the afternoon. bleeping hell, I had better weekends in the depths of lockdown with 2 newborns and PND.
Get yer kerry katonas checked ma lovlie, the boat isnae floating on anything but concrete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i know it's off topic but did anyone watch the misfit maw getting a lift with Alex? He's the guy who's three kids died in a house fire in gallowhill a few years ago he was at the petrol station for shopping and had locked them and the mrs in the flat and he could see the fire walking back. The mum survived it was all very strange, his story made little sense and he seemed so disingenuous it was unnerving.

Very strange topic to discuss in her car! No idea why he would agree to talk about it with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry i'll get back in mae ane lane noo! My passions are no your passions!
---
From her tattle thread! i'm deed!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Mario, you thick git. How many times on here have we said you're always behind on things.
You're not that up to date on music artists are ya 🤪 Oh, and stop sounding so dramatic 🙄
Screenshot_20240601-215712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm gonny put maself oot there and say I like the chippy boat, been going there for years and now I feel like I need to disown maself from it and never go again cause it's been trolled tae duck on this app 😭 will see maself oot and never message this page again

Mario hard of taste buds

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Please tell me he means ‘in coming’ and is not telling everyone what him and Deek will be getting up to in the bumming fort 🤢
Calling it now. He'll be on clutching his beak tomorrow, saying he's been HOWLING at the DMs he's been getting about his typo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whyyyyyyyy does his filter smooth his stubble and accentuate the pores on his nose?!

That filter must be a 🐍 off of this virus app

Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As if I need a reminder and a warning to get ready for tomorrow for him to 'show and tell' me (like a toddler takes his toy dinosaur to nursery) he's bought 4 candles, a bottle of Lenor and a multi pack of criss from that small business B&M. Plus some high end brand expensive perfume that will no doubt be sprayed once and left to see out it's dusty days on his buckled shelves, where all the other 'insane' scents go to ferment then die.
Basically Paisley cooncil could legitimately and accurately call that penthoose flat a storage unit. Imagine the Storage Hunters episode where they eagerly open it up and expect a great cash return on the contents but instead get 20 drinks stayshuns, 4 vacuums, 23 salt and pepper pots, 453256 bottles of perfume and a knock off Dior saddle bag. They'd be tamping, fuming and raging.
No wonder followers are dropping.
Hard of social media content
What mafia?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20240601_224523.jpg

Ooft! She is no braw. She's got that look aboot her that she honestly thinks she's piping. Hope she disnae staun too near any candles or flames or she'll light up like Marion's September Christmas tree wae that tiktok shop plastic wig.
Her hair looks like ripped oot knitting and in nearly every photo and video I've seen of her shes always got her teeth hinging oot to dry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2969342
Ooft! She is no braw. She's got that look aboot her that she honestly thinks she's piping. Hope she disnae staun too near any candles or flames or she'll light up like Marion's September Christmas tree wae that tiktok shop plastic wig.
Her hair looks like ripped oot knitting and in nearly every photo and video of her I've seen of her shes always got her teeth hinging oot to dry.
Has she got a thread on here?

Reactions: 9
Ma hens I cannae believe he was at mcmonagles, a true landmark. He's living life as it should be lived oan a duck it year. It's castelvecchi by the canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.