Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello cunts, ah'm watching the Scotland game and ah noo finally ken how Beak feels when the McGill's bus drop him aff at Beirut towers. 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hello cunts, ah'm watching the Scotland game and ah noo finally ken how Beak feels when the McGill's bus drop him aff at Beirut towers. 😢
I stopped watching at 2-0! Not that I'm Scottish but you kind of root for your countrymen don't you!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gie her laldy, ah'll haud yer jaiket!! Efter this they wull be asking Beak tae translate tattle! 🤣
😂 beak would tit a brick if he had to deal with any of us, we'd have him tied up in knots. Bet the wee radge hasnae allowed wee Deek to watch the big telly, he'll have been on the mermaid chair with his wee snack box and a giant doobie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whys he filtered half his face off?
His aesthetic filter passions are no your aesthetic filter passions, nae debates hen. Blocked and reported, never DM this page again on this day of dawn, capeesh.
---
Mazda shuffles in tae the wee private reading room at the pyschic centre, full of bravado efter a few wee cheeky babychams fae The Grapes bar oer the road and asks fur a spare chair for his LV bag to go oan.
Big Carol the large meejum says to him, "Ahm getting a wee wummin cumin throo saying that ah've tae tell ye there's a spirit of a Robin watching over ye"
He says, wae his boiled egg eyes bulging, "duck! Is that no Rihanna? Omg, cannae believe it ! Ahm gonna patch Big Hinchbull noo. Ah've hut the big time. She can stick her jiffy cloths up her arse"
Factual. Also hen. Funniest thing I have read, wheezing and beak clutching oan this vile app.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awake at 4am still traumatised by the first 20 mins of that game! Proudly Scottish but EVEN MORE proud that the memory of my great great grandfather who came here as a Jewish refugee fleeing pogroms in East Prussia is certainly not non-existent.

That thing about houses and strangers, I thought he was initially having a pop at snakes oan this app.

From refugee to soldier to scheme bird to front and back door bank owned hoose. You're right Mario, it isn't actually about stuff. Have a think hen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
99% bleep wummin, swerving oot ma lane oan this sunny dayn of dawn to come over to say that I’ve just seen one of those stupid poll things on IG, where you post your first six emojis to show you’re no toxic. No wanting tae get aw Britney witch on youse and that, but here’s mine:

🤣🐍💎🍹🫠🥔

Pretty much sums up my engagement oer on this vile app. I couldn’t post on the actual app that’s no Marion’s joab, for fear of compromising ma security. 🤭 Spine bright. 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
99% bleep wummin, swerving oot ma lane oan this sunny dayn of dawn to come over to say that I’ve just seen one of those stupid poll things on IG, where you post your first six emojis to show you’re no toxic. No wanting tae get aw Britney witch on youse and that, but here’s mine:

🤣🐍💎🍹🫠🥔

Pretty much sums up my engagement oer on this vile app. I couldn’t post on the actual app that’s no Marion’s joab, for fear of compromising ma security. 🤭 Spine bright. 💎
Here's mine, would have been more Beak related if i wasn't messaging one of my pals during the football
🤣😘😢😲🤞🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

🤣🐍💎🍹🫠🥔

Here's Marion's- 🍟 🍔 🍕 🍫 🍬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's Marion's- 🍟 🍔 🍕 🍫 🍬
Hen, ahm pyoor affronted that youse missed 💩. Blocked and reported. 🤣😘 Emoji HQ needs tae get its act together also, and sort a criss and joos emoji oot for us trolls. Capesh. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario, your whole life is a disappointment.
Does he ever stop moaning 🙄

Screenshot_20240615-092849_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hen, ahm pyoor affronted that youse missed 💩. Blocked and reported. 🤣😘 Emoji HQ needs tae get its act together also, and sort a criss and joos emoji oot for us trolls. Capesh. Factual.
Damn it you're right I thought I put it in there but I've only done 5. Ooooh I'm such a stoooopid hen
---
Mario, your whole life is a disappointment.
Does he ever stop moaning 🙄

View attachment 2995357
Her talent will always be unmated. Wtf you trying to say here Maz? Absolute cretin
---
Also how does he know about Winehouse's life, he didn't even know her, much less be able to presume he knows how she would have felt. Presumptuous, hard of English, hard of empathy, hard of getting anything right. Snore off Matilda.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her talent (selling wax melts) will always be unmated. Whatever the duck unmated means in that sentence I don’t know and neither does Maz clearly
#hardofenglish

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.