Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion will have no idea what al fresco means. He probably thinks it’s a new branch of Tesco 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
@AwwCosyWivDeek I like them and think the guy that runs the account seems nice and genuine. Definitely a cut above our Maria as they have a house owned by the bank with front and back door and garden.
Marion gifted his Kleenex box oil diffuser to them ages ago. They opened it and said thanks then it was never seen again. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cringing at his story reply to them. Full of spelling mistakes and sooking up to them. Get in the bin Marion you wee wazzock.
Hard of grammar.
Hard of brain cells.
Hard of garden.
Hard of bbq.
Hard of pals.
Also 🥔 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because the silly witch didna complain about the heat while in Linsday Rotte he now has to keep up the pretence of liking it, even though last year he moaned about it constantly.

All for the gram honey...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.png

Stats.

Mario.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Me and my pals thinking of going down to York or London in a few months, can't wait to post minute by minute of our trip and OOTD. More excited about that than the trip, will be dishing out tattie hearts to all. Off to search shein for their finest polyester two pieces right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Me and my pals thinking of going down to York or London in a few months, can't wait to post minute by minute of our trip and OOTD. More excited about that than the trip, will be dishing out tattie hearts to all. Off to search shein for their finest polyester two pieces right now
Will you get a McDonald’s and go live from the car park?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just caught up ma lovelies. Lots of dots of doom aboot nothing as usual from her.

I am still shook Beak & Deek are going to ma fave place Gran Canaria, but less shook now I know it’s not till next year 🤣

@Daisy Uncle - Is he definitely going to Meloneras or is that a guess because his cockeyed face mate goes there?

@Ferguson - I’m a thread 1 OG, came from the cleaners thread 🤩.

No other thread makes me laugh and smile so much. Other threads are where I get sad and angry as I am waiting for karma to come, such as Katie Price.

But coming here is jus treatit maself to pure hilarity from this wee fud and you funny fuckers so aye!

P.S. She also needs to remember that us “weirdos” were the ones cheering they on when they went to Lindsay Rotte. CAPEESH!

🥔💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ooh away across the pond ma hen, so boujee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up ma lovelies. Lots of dots of doom aboot nothing as usual from her.

I am still shook Beak & Deek are going to ma fave place Gran Canaria, but less shook now I know it’s not till next year 🤣

@Daisy Uncle - Is he definitely going to Meloneras or is that a guess because his cockeyed face mate goes there?

@Ferguson - I’m a thread 1 OG, came from the cleaners thread 🤩.

No other thread makes me laugh and smile so much. Other threads are where I get sad and angry as I am waiting for karma to come, such as Katie Price.

But coming here is jus treatit maself to pure hilarity from this wee fud and you funny fuckers so aye!

P.S. She also needs to remember that us “weirdos” were the ones cheering they on when they went to Lindsay Rotte. CAPEESH!

🥔💙
He said it was Meloneras ma lovelie. I made a guess about the hotel, baby reindeer also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve had many of conversations with him via that app! Love that others are undercover too 😂 now how will he know if his adoring messages are from friend or foe 💎👏🏼✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe we should have a Tattle meet-up like all the influencers do. Meet up, have a boujeeee brunch #finedining, visit the White Company, sniff some bespoke candles, have pictures taken by a flower arch in a small business doorway or on an oversized deck chair #imatchmarionstwinset. Cocktails next, and pictures titled ”I could get used to this”, and “ Living my best life”, all finished off with a summer wreath making class with hand foraged flowers and afternoon tea set up on tiny picnic tables. In closing we would take pictures of our swollen, tired feet on the train home stating, “met some of the best people today. #blessed. ❤” (That bit would be true! 😘)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe we should have a Tattle meet-up like all the influencers do. Meet up, have a boujeeee brunch #finedining, visit the White Company, sniff some bespoke candles, have pictures taken by a flower arch in a small business doorway or on an oversized deck chair #imatchmarionstwinset. Cocktails next, and pictures titled ”I could get used to this”, and “ Living my best life”, all finished off with a summer wreath making class with hand foraged flowers. In closing we would take pictures of our swollen, tired feet on the train home stating, “met some of the best people today. #blessed. ❤” (That bit would be true! 😘)
I’m up for that, but only if we can be serviced by Sharon as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe we should have a Tattle meet-up like all the influencers do. Meet up, have a boujeeee brunch #finedining, visit the White Company, sniff some bespoke candles, have pictures taken by a flower arch in a small business doorway or on an oversized deck chair #imatchmarionstwinset. Cocktails next, and pictures titled ”I could get used to this”, and “ Living my best life”, all finished off with a summer wreath making class with hand foraged flowers and afternoon tea set up on tiny picnic tables. In closing we would take pictures of our swollen, tired feet on the train home stating, “met some of the best people today. #blessed. ❤” (That bit would be true! 😘)
Great idea hen I will make a trip to that small business asda cerrying ma savers bag and get us plenty a joos, criss and cutty up grapes. Can you make sure we are aw cozy fur 6pm tho😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy S U N D A Y ma hens. Was just thinking, wonder what he does with his white company carrier bags. Does he take them to small business asda for his food shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What country are these places in, sum oaf your fans might no ken ma lovelie 😘#newyorkinamerica

• Haha
Great idea hen I will make a trip to that small business asda cerrying ma savers bag and get us plenty a joos, criss and cutty up grapes. Can you make sure we are aw cozy fur 6pm tho😂😂
Thank you. 🥰 Yes we will need all the vital train journey essentials hen, along with pink G&T tinnies. I’ll get you back in time for the purge siren, nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.