Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. ๐Ÿฅฐ Yes we will need all the vital train journey essentials hen, along with pink G&T tinnies. Iโ€™ll get you back in time for the purge siren, nae debates.
Train??? Smelling your wealth hen
Itโ€™s McGills buses aw the way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is the cleaners thread you speak of? OG since 2022.
The cleaning thread started as discussing the various Muppets was clogging up the Hinch thread. Mario was one of the subjects, started his thread as he was taking up to much of the cleaning thread. The cleaning thread was nuked by mods as there was some sort of infantile falling out between the threads. I am possibly an OG, but I can't compromise my security in this vile app.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you. ๐Ÿฅฐ Yes we will need all the vital train journey essentials hen, along with pink G&T tinnies. Iโ€™ll get you back in time for the purge siren, nae debates.
Smashing hen if ye could see me tae ma close and inti ma safe space its a pyure deal๐Ÿ˜‚See us vile bleep trolls we are thee best and nae debates๐Ÿ˜‚tons a love ti yous aw๐Ÿ’•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The cleaning thread started as discussing the various Muppets was clogging up the Hinch thread. Mario was one of the subjects, started his thread as he was taking up to much of the cleaning thread. The cleaning thread was nuked by mods as there was some sort of infantile falling out between the threads. I am possibly an OG, but I can't compromise my security in this vile app.
Thanks hen, ah've no goat tae ken ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am OG enough the remember Marion mopping her crapets and nae debates. Am no compromising ma security wae my OG usernameโ€ฆ too many snakes all over this app

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nay wonder he's in the red on his follower count.

Same old narrative...

1.jpg

and Mario it's too not to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Am OG enough the remember Marion mopping her crapets and nae debates. Am no compromising ma security wae my OG usernameโ€ฆ too many snakes all over this app
I deleted my insta account (a cleaning one ๐Ÿซฃ) years ago. I was, for about 2 mins, a full on sheep/Hincher before I saw through her. I messaged Mazda 3 times. We had a similar number of followers at this point. My first detailed message, which was genuinely answering a question he had asked got a ๐Ÿ’Ž as reply. Later messages got completely ignored by him. ๐Ÿ™„ #delusionsofgrandeur

In the end, Marion was the first person ever to block me on insta, cos her saw I had liked a post criticising his beloved Hinchy. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
1000011097.jpg

Facebook is trolling me! I've never even looked at this page before, it's not somewhere I've ever Googled, Lanzarote doesn't appeal to me and well Mario has done everything to show it isn't for me!

But the cheeseboard just ended me! Although still more cheese on it than a Mario Special!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Another sleepless night. I hope it's because we're living in his head ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
What time did he go to bed? It looks like itโ€™s the middle of the afternoon judging by the brightness coming from the window. What happened to him getting himself out and about? Poor Rayne bless her looks like sheโ€™s talking herself out of launching at him and clawing his beak off in every photo. Your self control doesnโ€™t go unnoticed queen. This bleep salutes you.
IMG_4739.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2945297
Facebook is trolling me! I've never even looked at this page before, it's not somewhere I've ever Googled, Lanzarote doesn't appeal to me and well Mario has done everything to show it isn't for me!

But the cheeseboard just ended me! Although still more cheese on it than a Mario Special!
All the bespoke fine dining Lindsay Rotte has to offer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe we should have a Tattle meet-up like all the influencers do. Meet up, have a boujeeee brunch #finedining, visit the White Company, sniff some bespoke candles, have pictures taken by a flower arch in a small business doorway or on an oversized deck chair #imatchmarionstwinset. Cocktails next, and pictures titled โ€I could get used to thisโ€, and โ€œ Living my best lifeโ€, all finished off with a summer wreath making class with hand foraged flowers and afternoon tea set up on tiny picnic tables. In closing we would take pictures of our swollen, tired feet on the train home stating, โ€œmet some of the best people today. #blessed. โคโ€ (That bit would be true! ๐Ÿ˜˜)
My cup runneth over just reading this, hen. Where do I sign up? ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
  • Heart
I deleted my insta account (a cleaning one ๐Ÿซฃ) years ago. I was, for about 2 mins, a full on sheep/Hincher before I saw through her. I messaged Mazda 3 times. We had a similar number of followers at this point. My first detailed message, which was genuinely answering a question he had asked got a ๐Ÿ’Ž as reply. Later messages got completely ignored by him. ๐Ÿ™„ #delusionsofgrandeur

In the end, Marion was the first person ever to block me on insta, cos her saw I had liked a post criticising his beloved Hinchy. ๐Ÿคฃ
I think I know who you are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚did you used to steep your clothes pegs in zoflora and put toilet roll tubes on your curtains? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe we should have a Tattle meet-up like all the influencers do. Meet up, have a boujeeee brunch #finedining, visit the White Company, sniff some bespoke candles, have pictures taken by a flower arch in a small business doorway or on an oversized deck chair #imatchmarionstwinset. Cocktails next, and pictures titled โ€I could get used to thisโ€, and โ€œ Living my best lifeโ€, all finished off with a summer wreath making class with hand foraged flowers and afternoon tea set up on tiny picnic tables. In closing we would take pictures of our swollen, tired feet on the train home stating, โ€œmet some of the best people today. #blessed. โคโ€ (That bit would be true! ๐Ÿ˜˜)
Donโ€™t forget we will all need name tags that say โ€œJulieโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bedding looking extremely uncomfortable. Naw debates.
No other page I see ever make their bed like that, mega tight all tucked in. Live a little Marion pull duvet back for the day and let the bed get some air about.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.