Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way he went out last night - we haven’t had the 2-3 day prepping in advance with the green fake tan that has been on his bulging shelves for the last 5 years and we haven’t had a wanky front room mirror selfie in an outfit that went out of style 10 years ago 😂 he really is a bitter little sad bastard, who despite what he says, isn’t happy with himself or his pathetic excuse for a life so despises anyone else who actually is 😅
Yeah went out last night, great night, met all the cast - here’s a picture……….. of my coffee table 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hell on earth on the left. Safe space on the right. Marion you fat duck, you're hard of functioning, nobody would prefer to holiday in Pripyat over Florida, you complete scruffy slag.
View attachment 2953731
He disnae like disney
Trained in nails
New York in America
Chernobyl in Pripyat
Thank me later
Ground rooms for disabled
Fine dining
Elizabeth Duke engagement ring
Fuhl rent
Lindsay Rotte in Spain
Purple minion
Hen which one is Disney and which one is the Paisley penthouse because I can't tell..

PS, that knocked over bin gets me everytime - Factual.

New York in America
also

xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Fanta lemon you cannot possibly be serious in packing this late. The clothes need to be in the suitcase for at least a year, to get that musty attic smell on them. Your holiday is going to be tit now, with clothes that smell fresh and fit you. Klarna oan yer arse!

@peachy-keen how is wee wean peach?

@Babybail93 how is mini Manio? Do any of us need to paint our box rooms red yet?
Musty attic smell? Sorry hen you meant musty behind the sofa smell surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens im gonna be oot the loop fur a few days, ma wee sprog is getting hitched ramorra. Smell the wealth Mario, country hoose manor, hunners o guests, fine dining, the kind of event you will never be invited tae so aye.
Hud tae buy a new hat and hooker shoes, its pure cleared oot ma petty cash also.
Wus gonna show yous awe my mother o the bride OOTD but it might compromise ma security, but ill tell yous this its no polyester.
Went tae a wee wummin who was actually trained in nails yesterday fur a bespoke manicure also
Oot tonight wi the wedding party fur a wee afternoon of spa then some fine dining, ready fur the big day.
Im gonna mop kick my way intae this happy weekend.
Tonsa love tae yous awe 🥔 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Hens im gonna be oot the loop fur a few days, ma wee sprog is getting hitched ramorra. Smell the wealth Mario, country hoose manor, hunners o guests, fine dining, the kind of event you will never be invited tae so aye.
Hud tae buy a new hat and hooker shoes, its pure cleared oot ma petty cash also.
Wus gonna show yous awe my mother o the bride OOTD but it might compromise ma security, but ill tell yous this its no polyester.
Went tae a wee wummin who was actually trained in nails yesterday fur a bespoke manicure also
Oot tonight wi the wedding party fur a wee afternoon of spa then some fine dining, ready fur the big day.
You mean to say you won't be wearing lilac leggings and a woodlouse coat? There'll be no reception at castelvecchi? No dairylea, criss and joose? You need to sit down and get some class. Have a good weekend hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have a great time and many Congratulations to mini Pepsi. Enjoy your bespoke fine dining lovelie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You mean to say you won't be wearing lilac leggings and a woodlouse coat? There'll be no reception at castelvecchi? No dairylea, criss and joose? You need to sit down and get some class. Have a good weekend hen.
Absolute 🐍, her passions urni oor passions.

Kin oanly redeem hersel if she shows us her #ootd

Ah think she's borrowed the honking hoosecoat, also.

Enjoy the day @Pepsi tonsa luv 🥔♥ huv a few lethal 🍹😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations to the happy couple. I hope youse all have a great day 🎉🥳❤
Are they serving Salt Soup as part of the fine dining menu or just slow cooker spag bol with some cat hair and pickled onions, also.

Enjoy plenty of 👉 🍹those lethal drinks 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hens shall we start a bingo one other things he’s going to rant about purely because it brings others joy. I’ll start with:

* Taylor Swift - she’ll be hitting the British isles soon and if it’s anything like when she arrived down under, it was all anybody was talking about! I’m surprised he hasn’t already gone on a rant about how she’s no for him after she released TTPD.

* The summer - I know he says he loves it now but give it a few weeks when he’s complaining about how hard it is for cleaners (as if pretty much all offices don’t have air con now…)

Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Spine bright hen 💎
Gutted I'll nooo be getting a bespoke OOTD reel with a stripper shoes karate kid kick to finish. Have you gifted mini Pepsi a dead classy AMA wax melt and oil set also?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope youse aw huv the best time hen! 🙌🏻💎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Huv the best day hen, enjoy every meenit, it goes far too fast. I've goat 3 lassies, wan o them even hud the cheek tae git mairrrit twice, so am ower the mither o the bride malarkey noo. Ye can aye sell yer MOB OOTD oan vented or eBay and recoup some of yer losses meaning you can buy sum crackin polyester outfits, I hear shein and Primark are guid 😂. Also make sure ye huv a guid wee swally 🍹🍸🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have a fabulous weekend Pepsi, chanting youse all on fae the rooftops 👌🏻💐💗

Reactions: 13
Still there for me. He’s going come back and say what they all say such a great night not one pic was taken.
He's patiently waitin oan some bugger tae poast photies so he can steal them and say they're his. He must think oor heids button up the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma hen hope you've been practicing your jiu-jitsu for your OOTD post oan that app the morra, get your stripper heels in the picture and nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congrats to the wean aww the best…you rock that two piece Gucci hen 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Congrats tae yer wee sprog ma lovelie ❤ Mop kick your way across that danceflair the morra hen, we’re aw chanting you oan 🥔❤ you’ll be the brawest mother ae the bride there ever wiz xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.