Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he needs to go and see a proper therapist.

This is from the IG page he's scrolled through to get that depressing message.

If no one has told you lately, I am so proud of you! For being here, showing up everyday and doing the best that you can.

But he's fine then he posts these!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would clutch ma beak so hard if those accounts she's indirectly greeting about actually @ her asking whats the problem? I hope it happens, things I'd love to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just realised - silly me.

Because he has offended his core watchers i.e women, he's trying to backtrack on his rantings yesterday and call it ''jokes and daftness.''

Ahh, ok Mario I forgive you hun, you can't help being a jealous simple soul and all.

As to that quote either his book The Secret has come doon from the top of the wardrobe or he has changed this.

1716469817862.jpeg

Stats.

1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Because he has offended his core watchers i.e women, he's trying to backtrack on his rantings yesterday and call it ''jokes and daftness.''

Ahh, ok Mario I forgive you hun, you can't help being a jealous simple soul and all.

As to that quote either his book The Secret has come doon from the top of the wardrobe or he has changed this.

View attachment 2952713

Stats.

View attachment 2952719
trained in losing followers, capesh 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2952713

Stats.

View attachment 2952719
Must have pissed quite a few off yesterday with his snarking

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably did #ootd as well #fanniesabroad
View attachment 2952533
Oh Christ! This reminds me of a family break. Christmas 1984. I was 12, my brother 10. We went to stay in a 4 star hotel with our parents & grandparents. Adjoining family rooms. (South Coast, UK).
Microwave was taken, disguised as a Christmas gift and taken up in the lift, up 6 floors. Grandmother had deep frozen and plated up 6 Christmas turkey dinners in a cool box, plus crackers etc. So Christmas day, the day after we arrived, was spent in one of the rooms with the bloody microwave dinging away rather than our cheapskate family going down for a meal like normal people!
The staff must have known what was going on. Embarrassed even at that age! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He’s such a negative bastard
It would be like all his followers doing a close up story saying
Unpopular opinion I hate the grinch Christmas theme
Then saying all his followers agree &
Abzaloootly screaming about it
Or even lanzagrote
Hope someone does

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's oot the night to see the cast from that show he made famous
I must admit this does make me a bit jealous I love that show - so si, factual
1000024463.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.