Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has Marion owned a sewing machine? Or stitched anything. I reckon someone’s made that for him but he’s one they weirdos that won’t share where or how he did it because he don’t want others to have the same even though shein sell denim jackets very like it 👀

Reactions: 24
Since when has Marion owned a sewing machine? Or stitched anything. I reckon someone’s made that for him but he’s one they weirdos that won’t share where or how he did it because he don’t want others to have the same even though shein sell denim jackets very like it 👀
It’s fabric glued on, badly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This fat bleep needs a job. Enough is enough, if he's sitting there blinging up a child's jacket, (which is bleeping horrific, he may aswell have put a kick me note on the back) then he needs to get a job and a life. Extremely adult waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Poor Daisy will be shedding fabric and glittery bits wherever she goes and will arrive to the show with just a cheap denim jacket and a deep sense of shame and embarrassment. If the jacket even leaves the safe space also.
Hard of haberdashery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope she has a strop saying 'I'm not wearing that shite!' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This has made me spit ma joos across the room, bravo hen 👏🏼
Can imagine Moanio wondering what the hell it means and asking the karate kid what he thinks 😂😂😂
And the sparks coming oot of his ears when he then looks it up and tried to spell it into that small business Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No idea how old wee Daisy is, but ma wean would be like 'omg that's so cringe'.
I have three wains, all girls, send help 🥴 they'd die rather than wear that. Even ma 9 year old would turn her nose up.

Plus stop putting kids names on clothes, bleeping bampot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d wager a tenner’s worth of ket from his downstairs neighbour that he bought a diamantè jacket from that small business Shein and ironed on a sticker from Solomon’s skeletal sister.

IMG_7783.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Is he gonnae film himself handin it over and hoping he’ll go viral like his pal misfit jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has he no done any bleep washings and they’ve had to break out the chrimbo jammies?
Hen, they haven't stopped wearing them since Christmas. They must really stink.
---
How old is Daisy? If she's older than 5 she is gonna HATE that jacket. What self respecting kid is gonna walk around with their name plastered over their back? Definitely a labia lady production, all he's done is iron a sticker on and reckons he's made it. What a bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seeing the strangler fingers caressing those tassels gave me the absolute boke. Why is everything about him so vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This baby is eating into my trolling time! Just caught up with you witches!

I still found the time to message him and tell him that rancid jacket was lovely and he’s so talented though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.