Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens im gonna be oot the loop fur a few days, ma wee sprog is getting hitched ramorra. Smell the wealth Mario, country hoose manor, hunners o guests, fine dining, the kind of event you will never be invited tae so aye.
Hud tae buy a new hat and hooker shoes, its pure cleared oot ma petty cash also.
Wus gonna show yous awe my mother o the bride OOTD but it might compromise ma security, but ill tell yous this its no polyester.
Went tae a wee wummin who was actually trained in nails yesterday fur a bespoke manicure also
Oot tonight wi the wedding party fur a wee afternoon of spa then some fine dining, ready fur the big day.
Im gonna mop kick my way intae this happy weekend.
Tonsa love tae yous awe 🥔 ❤
Have a fabulous day hen ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ma hen hope you've been practicing your jiu-jitsu for your OOTD post oan that app the morra, get your stripper heels in the picture and nae debates
Pepsi's OH waiting behind the curtain ready tae be called tae the fashion show, also. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah, like Swiftie will notice in amongst the thousands there 🙄 l hope they're at the back 🤭

Screenshot_20240524-210258_Instagram.jpg

---
The clip of him in the background. Old man McKnight
Screenshot_20240524-210950_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah huv questions

Are they both wearing Grinch jammies?

Does oor Daisy refer to Daisy Uncle as Uncle knobhead also?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has he no done any bleep washings and they’ve had to break out the chrimbo jammies?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens im gonna be oot the loop fur a few days, ma wee sprog is getting hitched ramorra. Smell the wealth Mario, country hoose manor, hunners o guests, fine dining, the kind of event you will never be invited tae so aye.
Hud tae buy a new hat and hooker shoes, its pure cleared oot ma petty cash also.
Wus gonna show yous awe my mother o the bride OOTD but it might compromise ma security, but ill tell yous this its no polyester.
Went tae a wee wummin who was actually trained in nails yesterday fur a bespoke manicure also
Oot tonight wi the wedding party fur a wee afternoon of spa then some fine dining, ready fur the big day.
Im gonna mop kick my way intae this happy weekend.
Tonsa love tae yous awe 🥔 ❤
Have a great time hen💕you and mr pepsi get yerselfs aw cozy in the bedroom of the country manor hoose way some criss, joos and a dairylea cheese board😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He probably has. They look like the ones Labia Lady was making a few weeks ago, bet that's where he got it from.
I bet she did, and the lying bastards passing it off as if he's done it.

Reactions: 15
He’s glued the diamantés on the sleeve all squint like his beak. Bet he puts that fringing on his bespoak curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’ll be Taylor next in line for a slagging off on his dots of doom.
He’ll decide her music isnae for him when he sees everyone enjoying themselves at her shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What TF is Martin wearing oan those trotters? Compression stockings and IKEA slippers?! Does the chubby walloper spend that long sat oan the sofa he’s worried about DVT?!?? I need tae get tae know ma lovelies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.