Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was actually there we would have photos of the train journey to toon, then the pic or the tron then a tit selfie, he didn't go
---
Also feel the need to absolve myself of ma sins, nearly booked a holiday to Lindsay rotte cause I was getting a free child space, sat myself down and had a word with myself incase I had been influenced by Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still there for me. He’s going come back and say what they all say such a great night not one pic was taken.
I had to check to see if l could still see his page incase the little scroat blocked me...I'm safe 🤣👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to check to see if l could still see his page incase the little scroat blocked me...I'm safe 🤣👍
You're Marked Safe from being bespokely blocked by the poisoned dwarf of Paisley.
Good times hen, chanting you on fae the rooftops. Tonsa love and 🥔❤ to you this dayn of dawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hell on earth on the left. Safe space on the right. Marion you fat duck, you're hard of functioning, nobody would prefer to holiday in Pripyat over Florida, you complete scruffy slag.
1716504803675.png

He disnae like disney
Trained in nails
New York in America
Chernobyl in Pripyat
Thank me later
Ground rooms for disabled
Fine dining
Elizabeth Duke engagement ring
Fuhl rent
Lindsay Rotte in Spain
Purple minion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hell on earth on the left. Safe space on the right. Marion you fat duck, you're hard of functioning, nobody would prefer to holiday in Pripyat over Florida, you complete scruffy slag.
View attachment 2953731
He disnae like disney
Trained in nails
New York in America
Chernobyl in Pripyat
Thank me later
Ground rooms for disabled
Fine dining
Elizabeth Duke engagement ring
Fuhl rent
Lindsay Rotte in Spain
Purple minion
Pissshhhin' maself 🤣 💦 🪣 🧽
And ... I need a Ground floor room ♿
Have a 🌻 lanyard kickin aboot!
Hard of walkin 🤪
Have full recollection of pyoor bespoke Lizzy Duke 💎 lux in Argos stores of the vintage era!
---
Chernobyl or Pyongyang Moanio?
Choose yer paradise! 😘👌🏼
Happy Friday youse lot ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
There is no way he went out last night - we haven’t had the 2-3 day prepping in advance with the green fake tan that has been on his bulging shelves for the last 5 years and we haven’t had a wanky front room mirror selfie in an outfit that went out of style 10 years ago 😂 he really is a bitter little sad bastard, who despite what he says, isn’t happy with himself or his pathetic excuse for a life so despises anyone else who actually is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@Fanta lemon you cannot possibly be serious in packing this late. The clothes need to be in the suitcase for at least a year, to get that musty attic smell on them. Your holiday is going to be tit now, with clothes that smell fresh and fit you. Klarna oan yer arse!

@peachy-keen how is wee wean peach?

@Babybail93 how is mini Manio? Do any of us need to paint our box rooms red yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If he was actually there we would have photos of the train journey to toon, then the pic or the tron then a tit selfie, he didn't go
---
Also feel the need to absolve myself of ma sins, nearly booked a holiday to Lindsay rotte cause I was getting a free child space, sat myself down and had a word with myself incase I had been influenced by Marion
It's extremely adult ma lovelie, no suitable fur weans, wit aboot Disneyland #capesh #lindsayinrotte #newyorkinamerica

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.