Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy hen ma lovely! 🍸 🍹 Gett'em in yer belly and dance! 💃 I forgot to add the old classic, "The witch is back!" 👃 👀 I hope you packed wax melts for room ambiance? 🤭 X
Ah did but in ma extremely adults only hotel ave been told they are a fire hazard. Ah said they were by Mario’s pussy but that didnae help ma cause.

Bonus track - I’d like to know where you got you nose from. Rock the boat. 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s a good job Disney isnae for youse ya fat slug cos wee Deek wouldnae be tall enough to get on any of the rides!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m the same age as Mario and don’t have kids (by choice, not by lack of Klarna-accepting surrogates; they’re just no ma and Mr. ACWD’s passions) and LOVE the idea of Disney in Florida.

Warm weather, entertainment at literally ever turn, mad food, and the opportunity to get pussed drunk during the day and get freaked out by giant mice men.

Would love it.

Obviously I cannae go because I spend 40 hours a week in the gym, and have a 30 year fixed term mortgage to pay to the bank who own my house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Massive congratulations to Babybail on the birth of the pure gorg bespoke wean.

Johnny's living room also looks bleeping rank.No class in that family.

Im lacking time to tattle lately cos of my actual factual joab.Need annual leave.

#hardoffitness
#hardofdisney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I need help. I'm packing ma suitcase for tomorrow, going tae the island next to lindsay rotte to a bespoke 5* hotel, smell the absolute wealth, and so forth. I cannae remember did oor marion say I could ask reception for an ironing board? Just wondering how I'm going tae fold it into my case here 🤔 if none or you trolls can help, mabe judith chalmers himself will see this and can answer for me, mwah mwah 😘
Mind and book all inclusive to “safeguard spending” but also take hunners o money to spend on “fine dining” so si 👌
---
I could seriously throat punch him when he puts that whiney voice on.

Ugly, knarly feet to match his ugly face 😂

View attachment 2951575
This has made me no well 🤮 #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My gosh, why so close....

Mario, forcing yourself to take your own children and spend £££'s to go to Disneyland is called PARENTING.

Appears your parents never did this otherwise you wouldn't sprout this shite.

Christ, he is dumb as fook.

View attachment 2950808
View attachment 2950809View attachment 2950810View attachment 2950811
Just caught up with this as not on that bastard insta app. Jesus Christ, that was some rant! I don't have kids and I'm not into Disney but I went to Florida years ago with family and got to see my niece and nephew love it. I wouldn't change those memories for anything. I got to enjoy some amazing bespoke dining in extremely adult surroundings and shoaped like a madwummin in places that weren't b&m. He really is a jealous fucker also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up with this as not on that bastard insta app. Jesus Christ, that was some rant! I don't have kids and I'm not into Disney but I went to Florida years ago with family and got to see my niece and nephew love it. I wouldn't change those memories for anything. I got to enjoy some amazing bespoke dining in extremely adult surroundings and shoaped like a madwummin in places that weren't b&m. He really is a jealous fucker also.
He has no idea. Most of his followers are women, and there he is slagging off women who choose to give their kids the best holiday for them. Yet not so long ago in IWD he was bragging about how he 'got' women etc etc. (Apart from us cunts obvs). He's so contradictory, he has zero understanding of what it means to be a woman or a mother, how hard women have had to fight for equality. Since the days of suffrage it took years and years for women to begin to have equality and 120 years later we still aren't there yet. So you can just duck right off Mario and stop slagging off women for giving their kids the holiday of a lifetime just because you think you wouldn't enjoy it. You're not a woman, never will be and never will understand. You're just a pathetic fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They’re car wash leggings my lovely. IYDKGTK. 💎
Can one of you Disney going gym bunny vile 99% cunts give me the car wash leggings story and nae debates?
So si also
---
He doesn’t need the gym walking up the umpteen flights of stairs to get to his front only door and slaloming around the used syringes and gnawed off ears. Fit as a flea is our Marion. So aye.

Hard of gym membership
Hard of tact
Green eyed monster in the shade ’shade’
Factual
slaloming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Catching up the last few dots of doom rants. Is she always such a pissy little witch? Get some fresh air Marion! It’ll do you good! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s a bitter wee troll today isn’t he. You can just hear the venom in his voice when he says it’s Christmas. I hunner percent think the Twits theory is true. If you’re beautiful in the inside it shines in the outside and if you’re a bitter wee bastard, it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m the same age as Mario and don’t have kids (by choice, not by lack of Klarna-accepting surrogates; they’re just no ma and Mr. ACWD’s passions) and LOVE the idea of Disney in Florida.

Warm weather, entertainment at literally ever turn, mad food, and the opportunity to get pussed drunk during the day and get freaked out by giant mice men.

Would love it.

Obviously I cannae go because I spend 40 hours a week in the gym, and have a 30 year fixed term mortgage to pay to the bank who own my house.
Stay away fae the Asda weans claes aisle, it makes you broody like Beak ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He just isny normal is he? He finds so much joy in things being spoiled for others (e.g it pissing rain yesterday ruining the day for folk who have been enjoying the weather) and he finds misery in stuff that make others happy. Who gets raging because folk go to the gym? And take their weans to disney? 😂 The theme parks are brilliant fun even withoot weans but he wouldn’t know aboot that because like someone else already said they wid be too wee to get oan the big rides 🎢

Again like someone else said he would change his mind right quick if he was offered a freebie trip to Florida. He’s such a miserable moaning bastard it’s actually embarrassing

• Haha
He just isny normal is he? He finds so much joy in things being spoiled for others (e.g it pissing rain yesterday ruining the day for folk who have been enjoying the weather) and he finds misery in stuff that make others happy. Who gets raging because folk go to the gym? And take their weans to disney? 😂 The theme parks are brilliant fun even withoot weans but he wouldn’t know aboot that because like someone else already said they wid be too wee to get oan the big rides 🎢

Again like someone else said he would change his mind right quick if he was offered a freebie trip to Florida. He’s such a miserable moaning bastard it’s actually embarrassing
I think he needs a wee bespoke therapy jurneh to an actual therapist whose joab is an actual licensed therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We're all waiting for the legend that is @hopethishelpsallthebest to treat us to a deek and beak scene at disneyland! 🥔🤎

Can just see him as a kid at the side of the play ground at school watching all the kids having fun and no one wants to play with him as he was a nasty bastard even then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.