Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could seriously throat punch him when he puts that whiney voice on.

Ugly, knarly feet to match his ugly face 😂

Screenshot_20240522-195933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jealous of people living their lives and doing it well. Plus, Moanio has definitely been reading here again.
He's one poisonous dwarf. Factual.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ma lovelies I need help. I'm packing ma suitcase for tomorrow, going tae the island next to lindsay rotte to a bespoke 5* hotel, smell the absolute wealth, and so forth. I cannae remember did oor marion say I could ask reception for an ironing board? Just wondering how I'm going tae fold it into my case here 🤔 if none or you trolls can help, mabe judith chalmers himself will see this and can answer for me, mwah mwah 😘
Make sure to pack your goochi 2 piece set and a Colleen hoover book but don’t worry about the ironing board or any cutlery as the reception will provide it, Ps don’t drink the tap water and I hear the lobby is fab for drink. Much love, will be chanting you on from the rooftops hen. Make sure to post OOTD to your friends and family so they can see your DH gate fakes xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies I need help. I'm packing ma suitcase for tomorrow, going tae the island next to lindsay rotte to a bespoke 5* hotel, smell the absolute wealth, and so forth. I cannae remember did oor marion say I could ask reception for an ironing board? Just wondering how I'm going tae fold it into my case here 🤔 if none or you trolls can help, mabe judith chalmers himself will see this and can answer for me, mwah mwah 😘
Remember, you’ll need a hairdryer no matter how much or how little hair you actually have! And hope you’ve taken extra spending money even if going AI, some of those restaurants are dear, some are cheaper!! Don’t forget to post OOTD on your socials hen! 💎 tonsa love, have a lovely time, live your life as it should be lived 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the wee wank having some sort of breakdown? All those wax melts have finally killed every last neuron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the wee wank having some sort of breakdown? All those wax melts have finally killed every last neuron 🙄
He's come down to earth with a bang, having had a nice week away, come home and realising everyone on insta is going/has been somewhere much better and more expensive and realising he can't afford it. So he's got bitchy and snarky

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t forget your plates and cutlery. You don’t want to be caught short when enjoying some fine dining 🍽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
DINNAE DRINK THE WATTA OOT THE TAPS, MIND!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The child catching bleep wouldn't be aloud in a 3 mile range of any Disney establishment, let alone have petty cash to buy a day pass.
I hate people like him, just because he's unmotivated, lacks ambition, is a totally uninspiring, unpleasant piece of tit that resents other people's success, he does others down that don't fall into his category.
I'd love to see him mincing on the treadmill though in his hot tub leotard 🤣 second thoughts - no I bleeping wouldn't 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd bring the ironing board, and the iron. I presume you have a full set of saucepans packed, and cutlery and crockery?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hens, iv just been watching that wee show Masterchef. Fine dining my arse, nae sign of anything beige, nae cheese triangles and nae bastard cooked a full Scottish breakfast wi square sausage. Pure affronted fur Greg and John. They need tae get themselves tae Castlevicheee fur some proper fine dining and nae debates. Meanwhile im huvin some criss and juiccce tae make up fur my disappointment.
Tonsa love tae yous awe ❤ 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would LOVE it if he went to Disney I would book a week off work just to watch his stories the miserable git

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marion misery gunt 'album' (if one ever existed!)

Paisley Sunsets 🚗 🔥
Lyndsay Rotte Blues
Wimin R Cunts (Vile App Remix)
Dots 'o Doom
Ay Disnae Do ... (10hrs)
Chernobyl Chant (Club Mix) 🕺 💥
We DO NOT drink the tap wortah! Noo! ⚠
Wee Deek Sprayed Ma Beek 💦
Naw Faw Meee
Extremely Adults Only 🔞 🍆
Ma Polyester Clad Prick
Scurvy 'n Stovies
Pyoor Bespoke Bore (is ma vibe)
- duet with orr Soph
& many, many maw! 🎶 💿
1000015264.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Marion misery gunt 'album' (if one ever existed!)

Paisley Sunsets 🚗 🔥
Lyndsay Rotte Blues
Wimin R Cunts (Vile App Remix)
Dots 'o Doom
Ay Disnae Do ... (10hrs)
Chernobyl Chant (Club Mix) 🕺 💥
We DO NOT drink the tap wortah! Noo! ⚠
Wee Deek Sprayed Ma Beek 💦
Naw Faw Meee
Extremely Adults Only 🔞 🍆
Ma Polyester Clad Prick
Scurvy 'n Stovies
Pyoor Bespoke Bore (is ma vibe)
- duet with orr Soph
& many, many maw! 🎶 💿
View attachment 2951727
Howling at this 🤣🤣 Am still in that bespoke place, abroad. Still cannae say where as cannae compromise my security and so forth. Am going to ask them to put this oan in the reception as that’s where it all happens. Ah can listen whilst I drink 👉🍹 lethal drinks. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Howling at this 🤣🤣 Am still in that bespoke place, abroad. Still cannae say where as cannae compromise my security and so forth. Am going to ask them to put this oan in the reception as that’s where it all happens. Ah can listen whilst I drink 👉🍹lethal drinks. So aye.
Enjoy hen ma lovely! 🍸 🍹 Gett'em in yer belly and dance! 💃 I forgot to add the old classic, "The witch is back!" 👃 👀 I hope you packed wax melts for room ambiance? 🤭 X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.