Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he screaming when the so called replies aren't funny. Better still. Stop sending DMs to yourself, it's boring now šŸ˜“

Grow up you sad little man. You're 40 not 14

Screenshot_20240522-180340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Itā€™s not just parents who choose to spend X amount money of their kids, especially if itā€™s a surprise the price doesnā€™t matter when you see how happy itā€™s makes your child or children. Mine are older but when we went DL my sibling paid for one my kids and I paid for the other. Itā€™s not just parents, aunts, uncles treat kidsā€¦ if you were a decent uncle thatā€™s something you would have done with Daisy but you wonā€™t ever because your bitter and hate spending money on anyone that isnā€™t yourself, I mean wonā€™t even spend money on your cat for toys, scratch post, catteryā€¦ vets lists goes on.

Yeah we will out live you Marion because youā€™ll end up with heart disease or diabetes, stroke because you do F all exercise and have a terrible eating crap, cheap foods diet. Majority of your teeth were rotting hence why you needed them fixed. Only person spending 40 hours in a gym is a worker or PT. If anyone spent 40 hours in a gym they would never be home or must not have a job. What a stupid tart he is.

Reactions: 35
I would love him to go to America. One look at him and the way he minces along, security would be bound to think he's stuffed some drugs up his ass and do a full body search. American airport security can be harsh and they don't care. Imagine the whining on his stories then!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Moaning Manio the moron, offending everyone in one foul swoop.

Whit dae we think he wis trying tae achieve? What, an absaloot bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve done all of them, Paris, LA, Orlando and Tokyo - smell the pyoor wealth and they are all great if you have kids. Why does he need to have an opinion on this? No one really cares what he thinks. Heā€™s deflecting and being bitchy as per.

Top reason right there why you'd never make a decent parent Mario.

It may come as a shock to you, but that's what parents do. Put their children first. Doing things for your kids sake is what we do.

But yes, I can understand why to someone as self centered as you that would be your idea of hell.

And no one has agreed with you also.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So it's the leggings for outdoors and the Grinch jammies for indoors that is stuck to his legs, mind you they are perfect since he is green atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell heā€™s on one today isnā€™t he Hens! I love the gym. Iā€™ve got a lovely wee local gym near me that caters to people of all ages and abilities. Itā€™s lovely seeing this one older couple go together and then get a wee coffee together after. Theyā€™re looking after themselves and good on them. Thereā€™s some blokes there that take their weights very seriously. And then thereā€™s people like me who just like to go for a run and listen to a podcast. Does he not know that exercise released endorphins and endorphins make you happy. No wonder heā€™s such a miserable wee fucker.
He doesnā€™t need the gym walking up the umpteen flights of stairs to get to his front only door and slaloming around the used syringes and gnawed off ears. Fit as a flea is our Marion. So aye.

Hard of gym membership
Hard of tact
Green eyed monster in the shade ā€™shadeā€™
Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet heā€™d change his mind pretty quickly if someone offered him a PR Disney tripā€¦

• Haha
I wish he would get those ugly, lumpy, no doubt stinking, claw feet aff his public page. Its indecent exposure and nae debates

• Haha
  • Sick
Beaky disni like Disney cos he canni get the safety barrier ower his beak so isni allowed oan the rides. He disni like kike the gym cos wee Deek pretends tae go 40 hours a week but he's secretly oot getting jiggy wi grindr matches. #factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Itā€™s funny how whatever everyone likes either personally or a trend thatā€™s going around Mario doesnā€™t like it. Youā€™re all right itā€™s pure jealousy. All Iā€™ve seen this week on insta are people gardening, going out, entertaining, myself included. Meanwhile, heā€™s got no garden neither any friends nor goes out. All Iā€™ve seen on his page is his bed or his sofa. Sad bastard honestly. Get a bleeping life!!

• Haha
So it's the leggings for outdoors and the Grinch jammies for indoors that is stuck to his legs, mind you they are perfect since he is green atm.
No hen those Romanian car wash leggings get worn inside and out, theyā€™re never off him, near sure he had them on when he went down to visit hinch with wax melt woman. Heā€™s a woman. Nae debates and so forth so aye.

New York in America
Also

xoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s funny how whatever everyone likes either personally or a trend thatā€™s going around Mario doesnā€™t like it. Youā€™re all right itā€™s pure jealousy. All Iā€™ve seen this week on insta are people gardening, going out, entertaining, myself included. Meanwhile, heā€™s got no garden neither any friends nor goes out. All Iā€™ve seen on his page is his bed or his sofa. Sad bastard honestly. Get a bleeping life!!
And that is why he doesnā€™t like summer , cause he canā€™t sit outside and has no friends to spend nice nights in the garden with !

Reactions: 24
No hen those Romanian car wash leggings get worn inside and out, theyā€™re never off him, near sure he had them on when he went down to visit hinch with wax melt woman. Heā€™s a woman. Nae debates and so forth so aye.

New York in America
Also

xoxoxoxoxo
Aye, oor Marion jus' liberally talcs his wee lilac crotch every time he rotates, to keep 'em sweet 'n fresh! šŸ¤¢ šŸ’¦

Disnae likes Disney
Disnae like exercise šŸ« āš°
Disnae likes the Northern Lights
'Fine Dining' only šŸŸ šŸ”

• Haha
  • Sick
He was definitely dropped on his heed when a bairn.

He has multiple bedding sets/salt & pepper sets/vacuums/blankets/tea stations etc but he appears to own only 1 set of long trouser PJs

• Haha
  • Sick
Ma lovelies I need help. I'm packing ma suitcase for tomorrow, going tae the island next to lindsay rotte to a bespoke 5* hotel, smell the absolute wealth, and so forth. I cannae remember did oor marion say I could ask reception for an ironing board? Just wondering how I'm going tae fold it into my case here šŸ¤” if none or you trolls can help, mabe judith chalmers himself will see this and can answer for me, mwah mwah šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.