Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day as long as all our babies on the thread are doing well and home from hospital WE'RE winning. Mon the strong mamas.

Don't like Disney, fine don't go. But don't berate people who "just" do things for their kids. I wouldn't wish his attitude on my worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And this is why he should never be a parent. You have to put your kids first. This has totally wound me up
Hark at Judith Chalmers, goes on her first holiday tae Lindsay Rottie and now wants tae piss 10k that she dusnae have on going tae the Maldives. She needs tae sit down and get sum class

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He's such a bitter fat bastard. I won't be taking fitness advice aff someone with the physique of a Teletubby but thanks aw the same.

He is a deeply unhappy person and he wants everyone else tae be the same. Misery loves company efter all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s so jealous of everyone.

I know loads of folk whose idea of hell is Disney but they would never be rude. I love Disney and have been both to America and Paris. Seeing my wee ones face be so full of joy is amazing. Half the tit we do in our lives is purely for our daughter and I would never change it. Me and my husband work hard and have no issue spending a fortune to give her the best wee life….but oh aye don’t worry Mario we’ve also been to the Maldives and numerous package holidays because we never turn our nose up and live to make memories across the pond

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The comment about the gym has really pissed me off. First of all, who actually spends 40 hours in the gym? Shows what an actual tit he is. Also, just because you work out, who says you can’t have the occasional treat? And who wants to spend their life sitting around eating beige tit everyday? I have an autoimmune disease that I got as a teenager, it was so bad to the point where I couldn’t walk at times. I didn’t go to the gym or exercise at all - because I didn’t have the energy too. Fast forward to now and I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and it’s completely put my disease into remission, I have no signs of it being in my body pretty much at all. On top of that, getting out for that hour workout everyday shifted my anxiety from being so bad that I didn’t leave the house for an entire year to leading a relatively normal life now. Not everyone works out to have a ‘good body’, it’s so much more than that, but this knob is so narrow minded he would never consider that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The other one he used to be pally with is the Thompson home they are away to Florida next month and no long started the gym they used to be pally back in the day as roisin used to punt avamay shite don’t think she does anymore cud be wrang….he really is an unhappy vile little creature what a sad life he lives

Reactions: 22
Only a lazy duck wid slag people fir gaun tae the gym. Sharty might want tae take a leaf oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urgh what a bitter rat he is! He’s absolutely vile and nae debates. Sitting there stinking in his straitjacket hoosecowat and has the audacity to slag people off for going to the gym and enjoying Disney.
I don’t think I would enjoy Disney but I certainly wouldn’t be filming rants for instagram about it, he’s nae right. Stupid neep.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who knows, maybe if he ate better and exercised a little he might sleep better at night. But his passions are no ma passions so am no gettin involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't understand his nonsense.

It makes no odds to me whether people go to Disney or not. I have no kids so I won't ever be there. But anyone I know who goes, loves it. And tbh, it sounds brilliant to me.

I enjoy the gym, and it's good for me physically and mentally. It's not for everyone, and that's fine too. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
I absolutely hate going to the gym until I’m there and then quite enjoy it. Most people do it cos they know they should and to stay fit and healthy. I want to still be travelling when I’m old and grey. Marion will be in a home after a 4 way coronary artery bypass and losing his legs due to clogged arteries. Will serve the fat bastard right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.