Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40+ hours in the gym?? I think if someone worked out that much they’d be dead 🤣 I joined my local council gym, (also local to Marion..) I joined it because I hit my 40s, realised my health and weight could do with being a little better so I started going a couple of times a week, upping the fruit and veg I ate and taking so decent vitamins. I’m no gym bunny but it’s just sensible to look after yourself a little!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is he trying to piss all his insta pals off? Hannah spends a lot of time in the gym and is going to Disney also. I wonder what his next ‘unpopular opinion’ will be? Is it a new series? Liked and subscribed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He’s such a horrible, bitter little hole isn’t he. We went to Disneyland Paris in the Easter holidays, it was expensive but we afforded it because we saved. It was hectic, I absolutely hate other people’s kids which it was full of (no offence 😂) but to see the joy on my 3 year olds face when she saw her favourite Disney characters made me cry. It was worth every penny & every bit of stress. I am a parent, I rent my home from the bank (🥴) and work hard to give them everything they want/ need now & when they are older.
What I will never understand is a 40 year old man child, with no ambition, no drive, no prospects & no friends who’s only joy in life is to buy cleaning products, wax melts & to wank over Christmas & tit all over things that normal people (with & without kids) enjoy.

duck off you badly little bleep. You have the hairline & face you deserve.

Also .

• Heart
Reactions: 57
40 hours a week in the gym, he really has no clue. Most people go 2-4 times a week for maybe an hour. He's actually not right

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d rather spend 3 hours a week doing a circuit class at my local gym and try and look after myself a bit more than be like Maz. I’d rather work a few more hours a week and lead the life I lead rather than paying for everything on klarna. I’d rather put my wages towards holidays and experiencing new things rather than decorating my house over and over again. Unpopular opinions ey Mario.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Has anyone seen the recent adverts for Disney on tv?. There's one little girl in particular at one of the shows holding what looks like a doll from Frozen. But her little face of sheer amazement is magical to see.

We've been several times to the one in Florida, and l was 30 on our first visit. I'm not sure about the rest of you that's been, but each time l was transported back to being a kid again. That's something Mario will never get to experience.

• Heart
Here hens, wait til.he finds out you can actually buy coffee and cake in some gyms

• Haha
40 hours a week in the gym? Proving you’re hard of counting there Mario! Naebody is in the gym 40 hours a week, that’s how long a working week is, capesh?

This is all news to you isn’t it?

Health and fitness isn’t for him… cos when his health goes, he’ll just claim some bespoke new benefits and spend his life subsidised by the state. Joke’s on you pal, it’s a miserable way to spend your years.

Good afternoon ma lovelies, I’ve been taking one of my usual coma breaks. To be honest I find it hard to keep up on here when I cook, clean, look after my family, work and then spend over 40 hours a week in the gym! 😆🤣 What a bloody idiot, who on earth spends 40 hours a week in the gym! My eldest son goes nearly daily and is only there for an hour to an hour and a half at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I like Disney, been to Florida and the Paris one. He's such a misery guts, can't see beyond b&m and eating fried shite. As for the gym thing, he's made having a shart card part of his personality, think I'd far rather take care of the only body I've got to stay well (ish, shut up) and enjoy stuff... Like Disney! Fancy being a fat little duck with constant shitting arse complaining about people being healthy though, how very stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like Disney, been to Florida and the Paris one. He's such a misery guts, can't see beyond b&m and eating fried shite. As for the gym thing, he's made having a shart card part of his personality, think I'd far rather take care of the only body I've got to stay well (ish, shut up) and enjoy stuff... Like Disney! Fancy being a fat little duck with constant shitting arse complaining about people being healthy though, how very stupid.
And complaining about Disney! I've been to Disney (florida x4, Paris x1) but I would rather slit my throat, stick pins in my eyes and use an Ava May wax melt than I would go to Lanzarote! But I don't go on my stories slagging Lanzarote because some people like it and its just rude

Reactions: 26
He is just one bitter, ugly on the inside ugly on the outside person. He really is.

His posts today are obviously aimed at that couple that have just been to DL Florida, they have also posted about their weightloss and to me it just seems like Martin is watching their pages/stories and filled full of jealousy because he wishes he could be like them.
They seem to genuinely love life, love one another and have so much fun together in a house with a front door, back door, and garden.

Martin on the other hand lives in a 1 bed council flat that is falling down around him, has rats in the ceiling & no bath, no garden, a 30min a week job, his 1 holiday a year, a boyfriend who doesn't know what day of the week it is & looks like he is kept prisoner, no friends, no social life, & personality is just buying wax melts.. the jealousy is reeking from ye hen!!!

Why can't he just be happy for other people, people who's passions aren't his passions?

Also hens, my bad grammar, my post, my rules, dont like it? block me and never message my posts again.
Martin has killed all my braincells trying to decipher his ramblings on a daily basis. Wonder can I claim DLA or this?

New York in America
Also

xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Do you think we’ll get away with having “Mario you’re a bleep” as the next thread title or ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He is honestly the most uneducated bitter little twit. His mother definitely should have swallowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.