Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he has been dying to say it for so long:unsure:, strange he has never mentioned disney before. Oh Mario btw it is Disney World in florida, the others are Disneyland (California and Paris) at least get the name right if you are going to slag it off.
I have done florida and paris 20+ times (smell the wealth - or the fact I don't waste money on rubbish wax burners etc) and even Disney cruise to the Bahamas few times, but there is lots more to do than just the parks. I thought having his holiday would show him there is a whole world out there and instead of my getting ideas and info for future trips he chooses to be jealous.

Reactions: 34
Didn’t the other couple get engaged at DL? Marion was your engagement story? You’ve never told anyone bet there isn’t one because if it was as much effort as Andrew’s you’d be telling us all about with pics… clearly just got handed the ring in living room from Deed Deek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn’t the other couple get engaged at DL? Marion was your engagement story? You’ve never told anyone bet there isn’t one because if it was as much effort as Andrew’s you’d be telling us all about with pics… clearly just got handed the ring in living room from Deed Deek.
Marion just bought the ring herself and started wearing it. Deek doesn’t even know he’s engaged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Goid
Never mind the Birkin, what he needs is a merkin. He could put it on his head lol
Good job I'm in the staff room (in my real, hard working joab that's longer than 15 minutes) on my own, I'm wheezing laughing! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell he’s on one today isn’t he Hens! I love the gym. I’ve got a lovely wee local gym near me that caters to people of all ages and abilities. It’s lovely seeing this one older couple go together and then get a wee coffee together after. They’re looking after themselves and good on them. There’s some blokes there that take their weights very seriously. And then there’s people like me who just like to go for a run and listen to a podcast. Does he not know that exercise released endorphins and endorphins make you happy. No wonder he’s such a miserable wee fucker.

Reactions: 44
Who the duck does he think spends 40hrs plus in a gym a week apart from the people that work there? bleeping hell I cannot with this walloper today hens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I knew that was coming. All my dms everyone thinks the same as me no one likes Disneyland. Just as well you don’t have kids the Mario…spend that on the Maldives!? Sometimes that’s the beauty of being a parent doing things and spending money to make your kids happy. And the fun stuff!? Does he not understand that most of these people in the gym are there because they enjoy it? They actually like working out and keeping fit. I’m sure they’ve got plenty to say about you sat there in your manky oodie day in and day out rotting away. Keep your opinions to your self. He’s the very one who’d shout trolls or bully’s is anyone dare question his lifestyle online

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No wonder he’s such a miserable sour faced fud, hating on Disney and the gym - two things which give people so many endorphins 🤯
Not everyone wants to lie there rotting in their hoosecoat screwing their faces up whilst announcing to insta how sad those people are because they’re doing something that isn’t his usual. Just you stick to going to B&M and eating the same greasy food from the same greasy chippy, hen.

Hes an absolute arse. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just looked up the couple that got engaged at Disney. They’ve also lost a lot of weight between them from changing their lifestyles to healthier ones so that’s two digs at them back to back publicly. What’s he thinking?! They look so genuinely happy. Unlike Mario and daft deek

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My gosh, why so close....

Mario, forcing yourself to take your own children and spend £££'s to go to Disneyland is called PARENTING.

Appears your parents never did this otherwise you wouldn't sprout this shite.

Christ, he is dumb as fook.

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Mario, forcing yourself to take your own children and spend £££'s to go to Disneyland is called PARENTING.

View attachment 2950808
View attachment 2950809View attachment 2950810View attachment 2950811
I can't wait for someone to post his stats up later in the week to see how many have unfollowed him after his unnecessary outburst.

Mario, go boil your ugly feckin head. Just face it, you can't afford to go to Disney.
Jealousy is an ugly trait, and you definitely have it mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2950808
View attachment 2950809View attachment 2950810View attachment 2950811
Yeah we are all a long time dead. And Marion if you keep whining on and stuffing your ugly face with fat food like ya do, well you're gonna reach that stage of long time dead long before people who look after their bodies do. Did it ever occur to your smooth brain that people like going to the gym, it makes them feel good and it keeps them healthy. And I know no one who spends 40 hrs a week in the gym, most people who can afford gym membership go to work unlike you, you fat slag

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh he’s really peed me off with his rant about the gym!!
I don’t spend 40 + hours in the gym, I don’t use one I work out at home + running + cycling. I do it as I hit my mid 30s and realised that I would live a longer, happier life.
It’s such an old school Scottish approach (I am also Scottish!) to think f it, eat the cake and all the shite. This is why the health statistics in Glasgow and the west are sooo bad. Idiots like him who don’t bother to educate themselves. I bet his blood work would be screaming nutritional deficiency!!
people who cannot be bothered to look after themselves really grind my gears. If he wants to die young, let it be on his head.
exercise and eating well most of the time has so many benefits for your sleep, mental health, and your whole wellbeing. No wonder he never sleeps well and constantly 💩 his brains out. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't wait for someone to post his stats up later in the week to see how many have unfollowed him after his unnecessary outburst.

Mario, go boil your ugly feckin head. Just face it, you can't afford to go to Disney.
Jealousy is an ugly trait, and you definitely have it mate.
Its no ma joab hen but this is whats happening so far, disney ;) need an ootburst tae lose followers also.
Screenshot (122).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is his gym snipe at those gay guy's that went to Disney?. I saw they'd lost weight through healthy eating.

Well he's definitely gave us content today, because he's getting annihilated by us 😂
---
Its no ma joab hen but this is whats happening so far, disney ;) need an ootburst tae lose followers also.
View attachment 2950866
Perfect! 😂 Cheers hen 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh he’s really peed me off with his rant about the gym!!
I don’t spend 40 + hours in the gym, I don’t use one I work out at home + running + cycling. I do it as I hit my mid 30s and realised that I would live a longer, happier life.
It’s such an old school Scottish approach (I am also Scottish!) to think f it, eat the cake and all the shite. This is why the health statistics in Glasgow and the west are sooo bad. Idiots like him who don’t bother to educate themselves. I bet his blood work would be screaming nutritional deficiency!!
people who cannot be bothered to look after themselves really grind my gears. If he wants to die young, let it be on his head.
exercise and eating well most of the time has so many benefits for your sleep, mental health, and your whole wellbeing. No wonder he never sleeps well and constantly 💩 his brains out. Idiot.
I’m all for do what you want to do. See if he wants to eat shite and rot away all day in a manky housecoat fair enough that’s fine. But to come on a slate people for doing something they enjoy is insane from him. He must just be sat there fuming with the world today and putting out these posts to see what saddos feel the same as him. 40 hours in a gym?! Just shows what he actually knows. No ones out there doing it. And the people posting about it on Instagram and just doing the exact same as him. Posting their lives and hobby’s online. Let them bleeping be Mario!

Reactions: 25
He’s such a walloper. He’d need more than 40+ hours a week in the gym to work off all his extra timber, the fat bleep.

Imaging having so little going on in your own life that you spend time posting and talking about things you DON’T like. As you say Marion ‘we’re a longtime dead’ (not ma quote) so I’ll spend my life focussing on things I do love and like. Stupid, fat, mutant. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m all for do what you want to do. See if he wants to eat shite and rot away all day in a manky housecoat fair enough that’s fine. But to come on a slate people for doing something they enjoy is insane from him. He must just be sat there fuming with the world today and putting out these posts to see what saddos feel the same as him. 40 hours in a gym?! Just shows what he actually knows. No ones out there doing it. And the people posting about it on Instagram and just doing the exact same as him. Posting their lives and hobby’s online. Let them bleeping be Mario!
40 hours in the gym, 30 year fixed rate mortgages, mortgaged houses owned by the Bank. He just shows up his ignorance all the time, and makes himself look stupid as he hasn't got a clue what he's on about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.